Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency financial management service — Passimpay.io - page 2. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Dear friends, we wish you a Happy New Year, 2023. May this year bring you only happiness, peace, and love 🎄

And also, may your crypto-portfolio always be in surplus 😉
As the world moves more and more into the digital economy, it is not surprising that cryptocurrency is becoming an increasingly popular means of payment. Although there are still skeptics, we are convinced that cryptocurrency is the future of payments for business and everyday use.

There are several reasons why we believe this is true. First, cryptocurrency is safe. When you make a payment with cryptocurrency, it is almost impossible for someone to steal your information or hack into your account. This is a huge advantage for businesses that are always at risk of cyber-attacks.

Another reason we think cryptocurrency is the way of the future is because of its speed and efficiency. Traditional payment methods, such as credit cards, can take days or even weeks to process a transaction. With cryptocurrency, payments can be processed in just seconds. This efficiency is critical for businesses that need to move quickly.

Finally, we believe that over time, cryptocurrency will become more popular and more people will start using it. We are already seeing big companies like microsoft or Shopify start accepting bitcoin as payment, and this trend will continue. As more people become familiar with cryptocurrency and how it works, they are more likely to use it themselves as consumers and businesses.

So if you're not already aware of the cryptocurrency revolution, we encourage you to pay attention! Cryptocurrency is the future of payments, and businesses need to be ready for it.

Connect the passimpay payment service and accept cryptocurrency for your goods or services. It only takes a couple of minutes to connect via API - passimpay.io
Fast transfers and accepting payments regardless of volatility.

Connect cryptocurrency payment system to your business and open new opportunities.

✅ Fast
✅ Security
✅ Stable

Top-up fee is 0% https://passimpay.io/
- 0% withdrawal fee
I believe you meant to type "deposit" instead.

I had quick glance at the personal account and I actually like how you force 2FA right from the start, but I think it'd be better to completely remove the email-based 2FA option [it gives a false sense of security]! For some reason, I can't generate a receiving address [bug] while also noticing that the "fee page" for the personal account appears to be outdated [it only shows a 1% fee, but it's 3.5%].

• Would you mind providing a bit more information with regard to the security aspect of the wallet in question?

Secondly, we have 0% deposit fees)

For ordinary users will be up to 1%, for stores 3.5%

- Anonymous, no KYC
Anonymity is more than just no KYC. Your website still collects user data according to the privacy policy. Worse still, there is mandatory sign up. Don't tell me data will be protected. Data always leaks. I think you know this  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/drwUUJe.png

We use a two-factor, but it can be disabled or leave only the master password Smiley

You can just choose how to protect yourself more conveniently)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
- Anonymous, no KYC
Anonymity is more than just no KYC. Your website still collects user data according to the privacy policy. Worse still, there is mandatory sign up. Don't tell me data will be protected. Data always leaks. I think you know this  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
- 0% withdrawal fee
I believe you meant to type "deposit" instead.

I had quick glance at the personal account and I actually like how you force 2FA right from the start, but I think it'd be better to completely remove the email-based 2FA option [it gives a false sense of security]! For some reason, I can't generate a receiving address [bug] while also noticing that the "fee page" for the personal account appears to be outdated [it only shows a 1% fee, but it's 3.5%].

• Would you mind providing a bit more information with regard to the security aspect of the wallet in question?
More than 170.000 merchants on the market accept BTC and other cryptocurrencies for payment.

You can do it too, together with https://passimpay.io/ Smiley
In our service you can choose a personal account or for business. Each of them has its own features 🙂

Try https://passimpay.io/  Wink
How can Passimpay help your business? 🤔

If you want your business to grow — start accepting cryptocurrency, many companies that are too far away from it are doing so.

Why us:

🟢 First, we have a stunningly beautiful and user-friendly design — it's a pleasure to use the site.
🟢 Top-up fee of 0%
🟢 Thirdly, we have convenient and transparent analytics of all transactions.
🟢 Fourthly, our API is secure and you are literally in two clicks from accepting the payment.
🟢 Fifth, we have a lot of convenient functions for financial management.

All in all, see for yourself, too much to write 🙂👉 Passimpay.io
Greetings forum users! Smiley

We are cryptocurrency payment management service — https://passimpay.io/

Our service is designed primarily for the convenience of managing your finances in digital currency, as well as for receiving payments of any type of business.

- User-friendly interface with necessary functions
- Top-up fee of 0%
- Smart analytics that can be customized
- Anonymous, no KYC

Choose the right kind of account for you. For business or personal use, each has certain features for your purposes.

Store, transfer, and accept cryptocurrency payments quickly, conveniently, and securely.

Subscribe to our telegram channel: https://t.me/Passim_Pay
Pages:
Jump to: