Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCurrency forecast, my first experience is 71% good result, is it true? - page 2. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wan to know best solution for cryptocurrency forecasting. Is there any software for technical analysis or Only fundamental analysis required. Suggest me how can i predict the short-term price?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
https://epsilon.one/ looks very interesting to me. I have the same opinion to most of the tokens or coins listed in the top assets and coins. Truth is I have the same trades open.  Grin I have subscribed and also liked on facebook. It is definitely helpful for new traders and investor in cryptos. Whats the future plans for this project? Just curious. Wishing you guys the very best!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How do you think ETC is still worth selling now? Or, soon, growth will begin again.
Activity: 59
Interesting page but it seems a little lean and it's not clear entirely what action I should be taking from it..

The way I see it, they will likely predict which direction a certain coin its going and its up to us if we are going to follow their prediction. I saw some comments appreciating their efforts to put this kind of prediction and will surely help newbies on what coin are they going to invest. I'm bookmarking your site and will observe some of your top 5 assets.
Thank you. We are waiting for feedback.
Interesting page but it seems a little lean and it's not clear entirely what action I should be taking from it..
Hey.
This is the first release, we will take into account your comments.
Thank you.
If you are also giving away some vouch copies than I will be interested to try your platform, you have good looking webpage but it still lacks proof of your correct predictions. Can't find sufficient graph and statistics to support your claims.
Thank you for asking.
At the moment the service is free. We are in the stage of further improvement and analysis of statistics. We need more feedback. This is the first release, there will soon be new opportunities. We will take into account all the comments.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

The way I see it, they will likely predict which direction a certain coin its going and its up to us if we are going to follow their prediction. I saw some comments appreciating their efforts to put this kind of prediction and will surely help newbies on what coin are they going to invest. I'm bookmarking your site and will observe some of your top 5 assets.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
If you are also giving away some vouch copies than I will be interested to try your platform, you have good looking webpage but it still lacks proof of your correct predictions. Can't find sufficient graph and statistics to support your claims.
Hello everybody. Recently, our team has launched a project predicting the behavior of the cryptocurrency exchange rates. This service will help you determine the main trends of the market. We have made sufficient effort and now we are looking for feedback and for early users. We ask you to spend a little time and rate the project. I’ll gladly answer all the questions, and I am ready for a critique. Your opinion is very important for me, thank you.
https://epsilon.one

UPDATE:
29.06 update posted on the website. The display in fiat currencies. Today we also plan to add an update information counter.
02.07 add information counter, correction of the calculation algorithm

https://epsilon.one/img/presentation.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: