Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency has come to stay - page 9. (Read 20752 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
January 27, 2019, 03:12:42 PM
It will stay for sure. But for the stability it will take some time and adaptation will happen immediately after that. Scammers should go away. Otherwise they will kill the whole fun.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 03:09:20 PM
You are right, the cryptocurrency will not disappear anywhere. Every day it is more and more embedded in our life, in all its spheres. Further we are waiting only for its development.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 02:47:40 PM
I very much hope that 2019 will be the last year for the cryptocurrency market because it has the potential for further growth.
copper member
Activity: 234
January 27, 2019, 02:46:18 PM
I just always have the feeling that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Weather the governments want it or not, the blockchain technology will go a very long way to spread all around the world than as it is presently. This is what I feel.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 07:31:53 AM
I also hope that the crypto market in 2019 will show better changes than in 2018. I think this is a reasonable expectation for those of us who almost never enjoy the benefits of crypto trading
many people expect Crypto to be better.
maybe later in mid 2019 it will look better and the market will turn green.
we will be able to take advantage and make the best use of the moment and use it as best we can. Crypto is still alive, he can still benefit. this is not the end of Crypto, it is a struggle for Crypto to get better and improve higher.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 07:02:40 AM
I also hope that the crypto market in 2019 will show better changes than in 2018. I think this is a reasonable expectation for those of us who almost never enjoy the benefits of crypto trading
Activity: 249
January 27, 2019, 06:52:50 AM
the community in cryptocurrency is increasing, and crypto products are also increasingly complete, with the level of users increasingly days, in my opinion, Cryptocurrency will not die. actually, in my opinion, crypto will greatly increase in the future.
Crypto will increase and will become more popular in the future. this is a struggle for improvement that requires a process. it is not easy to achieve goodness and of course through bends and turns on each trip so that with this situation you do not give up and must remain optimistic and always enthusiastic. Crypto is still alive, so will stay alive stays in the Crypto world, don't back down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 06:48:34 AM
maybe in the coming year there is still the potential for crypto to rise again soon because if seen from crypto history in the previous year it also experienced the same thing but it could still return to normal and reach its peak in 2017.
Activity: 1764
January 27, 2019, 06:40:36 AM
It is clear that cryptocurrency will not go anywhere, we all need cryptocurrency technologies because they help us develop much faster and constantly open up new opportunitie=s about which we have only dreamed of before, so the cryptocurrency is with us for a long time.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 06:36:24 AM
The long journey of cryptocurrency which initially received a lot of criticism and opposition, in the end we can see that the crypto community is increasing in number and consists of layers of society throughout the world. The more people trust crypto and they want to have it, cryptocurrency has been able to prove that the reality is good to be recognized by the world and able to provide benefits to all people around the world. Cryptocurrency is here and will be part of a change in digital technology for the whole world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 27, 2019, 06:15:06 AM
the community in cryptocurrency is increasing, and crypto products are also increasingly complete, with the level of users increasingly days, in my opinion, Cryptocurrency will not die. actually, in my opinion, crypto will greatly increase in the future.
copper member
Activity: 294
January 27, 2019, 06:13:39 AM
I also truly believe that cryptocurrency is also still good for investing in the long run, because for us, crypto is also a good investment, because now developing crypto is also starting to grow better. so I'm sure the life of krypto still has a long journey.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2019, 06:06:36 AM
"Cryptocurrency has come to stay" - a great slogan! Yes, this is the reality of our time. Now cryptocurrency is actively developing. But the current cryptocurrency requires major modifications to perform the claimed function. So the territory for the development of crypto is quite large.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 06:02:10 AM
Of course! The Blockchain and crypto technology is one of the best innovations of the 21st century and presents enormous amount of potentials. It is no surprise to see it has been accepted and adopted in several quarters and global economies. It is only a matter of time before it becomes fully accepted everywhere in the world. There is no doubt in saying, it has come to stay and it isn't going anywhere any time soon.
Activity: 602
January 27, 2019, 05:31:22 AM
It is true that more and more attacks on the crypto world are increasingly popular crypto in the eyes of the world community, after they know the functions and uses of cryptocurrency, surely they will try to buy and use it in daily life.

Well, how do they use it for everyday life? You're clearly imagining things. Crypto currency even for storing funds can not be used normally, people do not have trust and stability is not present in the crypto currency
I agree that the cryptocurrency market is unstable, specific and therefore not everyone is ready to invest in these digital currencies. But it seems to me that you have missed something, since in fact you can already use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment in many countries of the world and the number of such institutions is increasing.
Activity: 518
January 27, 2019, 05:06:18 AM
Blockchain is not about going anywhere, but to stay and change the whole world. Change in financial systems, IoT, artificial intelligence, logestics etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 27, 2019, 01:20:05 AM
There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

The more the technology develops, the more opposition it will get. Especially from entities who have been enjoying a monopoly of the market. Financial institutions will strictly oppose it as the market share they control and dominate is being eaten by cryptocurrency. But people know this that is why supporters are increasing more and more
Activity: 352
January 27, 2019, 01:08:15 AM
Considering the rate at which cryptocurrency is being adopted into our day to day activities and now that most companies are embracing the use of cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that cryptocurrency has come to stay. It has become the integral part of the society and that is why everybody is now getting involved in using it.
Activity: 490
January 26, 2019, 11:24:55 PM
It is true that more and more attacks on the crypto world are increasingly popular crypto in the eyes of the world community, after they know the functions and uses of cryptocurrency, surely they will try to buy and use it in daily life.

Well, how do they use it for everyday life? You're clearly imagining things. Crypto currency even for storing funds can not be used normally, people do not have trust and stability is not present in the crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2019, 10:55:58 PM
I very much agree with this point of view. It has been 10 years since the birth of BTC, and it has experienced a lot of fluctuations and is still healthy and alive. All I am optimistic about the future development of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: