Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - Healthcare - page 2. (Read 158 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 31, 2023, 04:25:33 PM
Hi, guys I want to discuss and know opinions about this topic that can be a good one because I don't see too many projects with these subjects. Healthcare is an issue around the world, for being too expensive or for not having proper architecture and care. But today I was surfing on some CEX and DEFI and I found on Mexc the $VITA (That is not a new project) and I kind of surprised by how low exposure this project (and others like these have). Only introduction, Vita is a project that develops and researches solutions produced by longevity and it has a lot of strong supporters and investors.

The last year I encounter Galeon which was mainstream for a little bit (also another project that I think has a lot of future) and others like Aimedis as a competitor

But Do you think crypto and blockchain can give the Healthcare system solutions in any way? Do you know some good projects or the ones I mentioned? One topic that I think can be crucial is having your Med history on blockchain and letting them be accessible in any place so you don't have to be in a specific place to get the proper one (this is an issue in my place I don't know in yours)(Galeon, in the other hand,  thought of this issue)
Pages:
Jump to: