Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency in Australia - page 2. (Read 316 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
Good news if this could be true but how could they cope up the volatility of cryptocurrency?

That is one big problem for entities that wanted to adapt crypto into their system.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 17, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
I personally have not heard that someone can buy plane tickets for the cryptocurrency, but I know that Australia is a very developed country and maybe they have already entered payment in the crypto
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
November 17, 2018, 04:30:59 PM
So, I think it would. I don't know what about Australia, but ICO and other campaigns in Russie are scums and I hope australians are not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
I believe your friend could be right, because Australia Brisbane International is the World's First Crypto-Friendly Airport accepting Dash, NEM, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc for payments. But the only doubt is that we are not in Australia and cannot be sure. If more countries can effect more positivity towards, it would be good

But for more clarifications, you can look up the link below
https://news.bitcoin.com/brisbane-international-is-now-the-worlds-first-crypto-friendly-airport/
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 04:13:31 PM
If this good news is true I think we can easily find out tons of news on the internet but for now I still don't know anything about it and still don't hear anyone tell about it. Maybe it's not true Smiley. I don't think it's easy to legalize cryptocurrency beside I don't think if any country can legalize cryptocurrency they'll apply it as payment in a place as airport.
Activity: 334
November 17, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
Recently I heard from one friend that in Australia at the airport you can use cryptocurrency as payment for services. Including the purchase of tickets. Is that really the case?
Pages:
Jump to: