Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency investment - page 18. (Read 2959 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 12:18:28 PM
Most of traders cant take to hold it so long so they are selling it so early maybe those big investors keeping on their coin for long term and waiting for get some more profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 03:56:25 PM
The hardest thing is not only determining the right time to sell and buy because of fluctuating market conditions but also in the selection of projects or coins. Research and patience are the keys to goals and investment success.
There is no exact moment when you need to withdraw funds, it's every investor decides for himself, if not to be too greedy, you can not get the maximum profit, but always stay in the black
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 05, 2019, 03:15:43 PM
The hardest thing is not only determining the right time to sell and buy because of fluctuating market conditions but also in the selection of projects or coins. Research and patience are the keys to goals and investment success.
In order to fix the profit in time, it is necessary first of all not to be greedy. And you need to learn everything to make money on cryptocurrency
Activity: 644
April 05, 2019, 01:11:08 PM
The fact is that today cryptocurrency will be saved only by a really positive investment climate and informational propaganda about the benefits of the new blockchain technology. Today we can observe how the market reacts to the rush around cryptocurrency purchases. This is what has been happening for almost a few days.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
April 05, 2019, 12:30:22 PM
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
April 05, 2019, 11:50:29 AM
agree with you about what you say here. And this is the time to buy anything you want, up trend is real and it is happening now. Buy the coins that have dropped the most recently.
for now, I feel confused to choose the assets that are really good for my investment. everything is going up, and that will make me doubt if I have to buy assets now.
Just try to do a lot of research on the market and try to choose which is the project that will have needed in our daily life. You should put a sense idea at the top to determine if that was a good project or a crap one but this will be so difficult.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
April 05, 2019, 11:00:26 AM
In cryptocurrency investment, its all about your strategies and how feasible they are in terms of minimizing the risks  of you losing your invested capital. Your strategy determines how successful you are gonna be or determine the amount of money you are gonna lose if strategy doesn't work. The volatile nature of cryptocurrency makes crypto investment unique from other investments. 
Kind of agree with you guy. To say frankly, successful people are those who has made a clear plan, a reasonable strategy that can adapt with the current situation of the whole market. The time may play a very important role in terms of investing, trading that can reduce our loss, also increase our loss. But apart from this factor, many other tool like strategy, perseverance, analyzed skill, a good knowledge or a little luck and so so...too play a crucial role. The crypto market is considered a tough environment, it covers many risks. Therefore a good preparation can lead you a better earning!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 05, 2019, 10:55:11 AM
Good ability is needed in the trade. And you have to know when to sell coins and buy coins. And for now, it's a good time to start trading because the price of Bitcoin has gone up.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
April 05, 2019, 10:46:18 AM
The point is that if you want to benefit from crypto investment, you have to be patient, don't sell it when prices are down, that will make you poor and those who sell their coins patiently to wait for high prices guaranteed to be rich
absolutely because the key to getting a big profit must be able to control emotions and always be patient when market conditions like this. the problem is if investors who do not want to be patient it will be difficult to get the desired benefits
Activity: 345
April 05, 2019, 10:45:39 AM
you said the different between rich and poor is the right time to sell?
nope, how about rich but uneducated?
you just need to know how market work and learn about that . not about rich or poor
those who have greater experience will better understand the current market situation. and he will certainly be able to make choices and decisions to be made. keep calm, this investment is for all people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 05, 2019, 10:41:01 AM
you said the different between rich and poor is the right time to sell?
nope, how about rich but uneducated?
you just need to know how market work and learn about that . not about rich or poor
Activity: 490
April 05, 2019, 10:22:32 AM
You should be a smart investor and know your in and out positions. You should plan how much profit you want to get for each coin and always stay cold blooded, because if you fail to make the right decision, you will lose money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
April 04, 2019, 07:58:09 PM
I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

agree with you about what you say here. And this is the time to buy anything you want, up trend is real and it is happening now. Buy the coins that have dropped the most recently.
Activity: 282
April 05, 2019, 09:50:16 AM
for now, I feel confused to choose the assets that are really good for my investment. everything is going up, and that will make me doubt if I have to buy assets now.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 09:48:52 AM
Knowledge and experience will help us when to buy and when to sell when profitability is small but firm, Don't be in a hurry when you first learn and will leave you blank.
Activity: 476
April 05, 2019, 09:44:45 AM
I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

I relate on this so much and I really promised to myself after that huge mistake that it will never happen again. I was so greedy that I even ambitioned that if I still hold a bit much longer, I can buy a yatch that I never dreamt of having not until I experienced that ecstacy of the 2017 bullrun. I should have use my head and be rational instead of getting stuck into my own dream.
Activity: 343
April 04, 2019, 07:42:58 PM

Your point of view is very accurate and reasonable. Because the crypto market is very complex and risky if we do not know how to choose a good time to sell, it is easy to lose money. Be patient and wait to buy Altcoins at good prices.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2019, 07:33:41 PM

The most successful investors are those who know what to buy. If you bought a coin that will never increase in price, then it does not matter if you wait to sell it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 04, 2019, 07:32:06 PM
It is easy to say that you should sell at the right time - but it is rather difficult to do that, especially on the cryptocurrency market with it's volatility.

there is no right or wrong time here when it comes to crypto investing but it only depend on the persons goal  . all of us have a diffeent goals in life . if one wants to be rich , he will only hodl and wait for a long time until the value pump and reach its new ath  but if the persons goal is only to earn quick profits , he will only sell as long as he sees an oppurtunity  . 

I think holding is the easiest and rather profitable strategy for the most people.

hodling or investing is not easy  because it takes lots of patience and you also need to be attentitive if when to sell or buy  but no doubt this is more pofitable than trading if done right  .
Activity: 471
April 04, 2019, 07:21:47 PM
in crypto, extra patience is indeed needed so as not to rush in making decisions so that we can determine the right strategy, we must have the intelligence and ability to invest in crypto so that we can determine the right time to take advantage, many people are often wrong in choosing the right time to sell so they suffer a loss
before you have to make a strategy so that you run an investment you know what to do and you should often check the movement of coins that you have so you understand when you should take advantage.
knowledge is needed to do any business, with the knowledge we have, we can manage it well.

You must be prepared and alert, because the Crypto movement can change at any time and as brightly as possible so you must be careful in making decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: