Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Investment Advice? - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
October 13, 2021, 07:07:57 PM
I would not advise you to resort to any kind of financial advice. The market is very hot, any move you make can lead to the loss of a lot of money.
However, this does not mean that you should not invest. Study the market yourself, study opinions, study projects, and you yourself will understand where you can invest money with minimal risk.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 13, 2021, 06:36:08 PM
Dear community, I need your advice all. so long story short I have a colleague in a private company where I work. I tell my first journey in this forum, how to get started, how to earn here and some other questions related to this forum.

When talking about earning without spending capital (money), frankly I say that to get free money on this forum by promoting a project or joining an Airdrop. I also say there is no guarantee after promoting a project can generate (money) for you. as I know that there are many types of fraudulent projects although not all projects end like that.

And My Friend has around $30k in capital and is planning to invest in crypto. I recommend BTC for the first choice and tell some of my current investments such as AXS, BNB and MATIC (I bought 3 altcoins when the price was low). other than that, AXS has reached its new ATH, while the last ATH for BNB and MATIC is around May.
My question is it safe to invest BTC at the current price?
Do you have any other Altcoin options?

Bounty campaign is like gambling there is really no guaranty that you can make money out of it, if the bounty that you promoted did not get enough funding the project may not push through, and there are bounty projects that failed to pay their bounty hunters they scam both their investors and bounty hunters, you are lucky if 20 of the bounty you promoted 2 of these are legit, and when it comes to investing the majority of coins in your portfolio should be coins that have proven their worth, you can allocate 20% on new coins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 13, 2021, 06:30:59 PM
Yes, it is.

Your choices are already good but if you want to add another altcoin then go ahead for Ethereum. That would be the one altcoin that's maybe needed on your suggestions.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 13, 2021, 06:25:40 PM
to invest in bitcoin whenever you and your friends can do it, but you have to accept the risk of high prices at this time, and you are required to be patient if btc experiences a price drop below 45k$
for altcoins, I don't have much advice because investing in altcoins is very dangerous for me, the best altcotin is eth
for others coin  only for a short time
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 13, 2021, 06:13:31 PM
If you ask people on here for sure you'l get a mix of answers and suggestions...

Now, if you ask me, I'd say to you that Bitcoin will never reach 20K so if you want to invest in BTC (which I can only recommend after you made your homework and read a little about what it is etc) now might be a great time.

What I'm ultimately saying is that the long-term potential for BTC is likely huge, so if you wanted to be part of that it doesn't matter much whether you buy your BTC at 45 or 55K because you know that in the long-term this becomes irrelevant.

Getting into alts is relevant for the type of investor that doesn't just hold but changes and shops around various ones. If this fits the profile of your friend looking at top alt might be an option also but BTC (in my view) is by far the easiest and less hands on.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
October 13, 2021, 06:01:15 PM
Dear community, I need your advice all. so long story short I have a colleague in a private company where I work. I tell my first journey in this forum, how to get started, how to earn here and some other questions related to this forum.

When talking about earning without spending capital (money), frankly I say that to get free money on this forum by promoting a project or joining an Airdrop. I also say there is no guarantee after promoting a project can generate (money) for you. as I know that there are many types of fraudulent projects although not all projects end like that.

And My Friend has around $30k in capital and is planning to invest in crypto. I recommend BTC for the first choice and tell some of my current investments such as AXS, BNB and MATIC (I bought 3 altcoins when the price was low). other than that, AXS has reached its new ATH, while the last ATH for BNB and MATIC is around May.

First off you should never promote altcoins before they have bitcoin in their portfolio.  If ypu aren't confident in bitcoin then you shouldn't be confident in any.  If bitcoin goes down so will every other coin.  Let them get their feet wet with bitcoin then slowly get into some other plays.  Any other strategy is gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
October 13, 2021, 05:56:19 PM
Yes, I think so, but just like a lot of people here would say, when asking about Bitcoin on a 'Bitcoin forum', you should not really expect anything other than positive responses, but tbh, I think every and any time is actually good to buy Bitcoin notwithstanding the price, especially when you're a long time investor as the price will definitely always appreciate back up after correction periods, so if you have plans of holding your Bitcoin for the long period, then buying now is a great idea.
My option for altcoins would always be ethereum, I consider it to be the only altcoin that looks more like a long term project, the thing is, I'm a long term investor so I usually prefer to choose coins that are sustainable for the long period, so having said that, it all depends on the kind of investor making the purchase, if it's a short term investor then smaller pump and dump coins could be an option, it's risky, but it can give returns pretty fast, and can also dump faster.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 675
October 13, 2021, 04:38:08 PM
You are right that there are too many frauds to even think of them as a source of income, while this is also a forum anyway not an earning platform.
Is it safe to invest in BTC right now? Best time to invest was like a decade ago and the second best time is now. I do not bother with any alts right now to be honest, so I cannot give you an advice for that.
"The Best Time To Invest Was Yesterday, The Second Best Time Is Today" - [Source]

Therefore I gave a little explanation to my colleagues not to focus on free money. the rest leads to other positive things like my journey here and prioritizes reading, learning and understanding the forum first.
Actually I quite undecided about directing crypto investments, why?
1. The capital used is in large amounts, moreover it is not my personal money.
2. I am not a crypto expert, in fact I also lose more often than gain.
Does that mean there is still a chance? if I enter at the current price (BTC) ?

You get the points. Well always do things that make people interested and increase knowledge in this forum. Without even talking about income, you will find it by yourself. Enjoy what is presented here is the most useful thing for our brain consumption.
I emphasize do not believe 100% with what I suggest, but only for you to review and research again. Congratulations on doing further research.

Ok thanks for the advice and input. Yes, of course I will review the project before making an investment decision.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
October 13, 2021, 04:25:53 PM
~cut~
It's not like that bro, you are a little wrong in interpreting it. when I introduced this forum to my colleagues. I only gave a little explanation to him about free work and related to other things, of course I directed him to more positive things and it also didn't mean I relied on income. I keep the name of the forum as good as possible to everyone and not even just colleagues, I understand that there are more important things in this forum.

back to the main topic: I will research and review every investment advice including the link you provided.

You get the points. Well always do things that make people interested and increase knowledge in this forum. Without even talking about income, you will find it by yourself. Enjoy what is presented here is the most useful thing for our brain consumption.

I emphasize do not believe 100% with what I suggest, but only for you to review and research again. Congratulations on doing further research.
October 13, 2021, 04:21:11 PM
Too bad you only say quantitative value about this forum. Why should you rely on income? actually when quality can explain everything and there is no need to state everything by participating with campaigns etc which makes it as if this forum has no other interest. See that in fact it will follow when we have quality, if relying solely on revenue means you are not empowering the purpose of the forum for much more useful discussion. There's nothing wrong with that, but there's a lot more valuable knowledge on this forum that you can't discuss out there.

As a suggestion, take a look at their project which seems good for you research. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58171048
It's not like that bro, you are a little wrong in interpreting it. when I introduced this forum to my colleagues. I only gave a little explanation to him about free work and related to other things, of course I directed him to more positive things and it also didn't mean I relied on income. I keep the name of the forum as good as possible to everyone and not even just colleagues, I understand that there are more important things in this forum.

back to the main topic: I will research and review every investment advice including the link you provided.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
October 13, 2021, 04:19:15 PM
~
You are right that there are too many frauds to even think of them as a source of income, while this is also a forum anyway not an earning platform.

Is it safe to invest in BTC right now? Best time to invest was like a decade ago and the second best time is now. I do not bother with any alts right now to be honest, so I cannot give you an advice for that.

"The Best Time To Invest Was Yesterday, The Second Best Time Is Today" - [Source]
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
October 13, 2021, 04:00:25 PM

Too bad you only say quantitative value about this forum. Why should you rely on income? actually when quality can explain everything and there is no need to state everything by participating with campaigns etc which makes it as if this forum has no other interest. See that in fact it will follow when we have quality, if relying solely on revenue means you are not empowering the purpose of the forum for much more useful discussion. There's nothing wrong with that, but there's a lot more valuable knowledge on this forum that you can't discuss out there.

As a suggestion, take a look at their project which seems good for you research. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58171048
October 13, 2021, 03:45:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: