Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 51. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
Well, generally speaking crypto is a bubble, but  currently crypto capitalisation isn't that big, so there is a space for crypto growth. I will be cashing out in 3-5 trillion market cap
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
I have to say that 80% of the current crypto are bubbles,but what you have to see is that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other mainstream cryptocurrencies are not bubbles. They have their own value behind them, but now these values are covered by bubbles.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
August 13, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
I would not call crypto currency a bubble, despite the fact that there are a huge number of scam projects that will burst and disappear with time. Many serious projects will remain and will eventually evolve with a new crypto economy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
If the cryptocurrency is a bubble, then it is possible to tell with confidence that it was already blown off, the new bubble which it will be much bigger pregoing will be inflated after a while. The person is born also from a bubble.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
There are scam coins in the market, but not all the money is the same. There are coins among them that make good money and trust. Crypto is a market that renews itself. It will be even better in the future.!!!!
Activity: 64
August 13, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
Balloon news for Cryptocurrency is unsubstantiated news. The reason for this is that such news causes small investors to withdraw and enter the market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
I do not think cryptocurrency bubble. There are many cryptocurrencies and platforms that are applied and important in our real life. I think in a few years cryptocurrencies will be a part of our life. Perhaps many coins will not be in a few years.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 13, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
What you mean - bubble?
I think prices of crypto sometimes could be lower, but people create this price and if on the market will be demand - crypto will cost something).
Do you mean that bubble as in the price goes up and down? Yes for now crypto goes up and downs because of the demand itself. Better to dont lose hope and the price will goes up again, just trust and believe in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
Given that currently there is a post-industrial time (or informational) and in the present century the information is taken as a basis in any form, being the main movable force, the development of the cue ball as the future main currency is very predictable. Progress can not stand still and crypto currency is just the next stage of progress. But since such currency can not be abruptly introduced, this will happen gradually.
Activity: 132
August 13, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Maybe some people think that nowadays crypto is a bubble, but I am sure that in the next few years the crypto market will recover, and it will grow even bigger. It's just that for now investors are less profitable. For me cryptocurrency is a growing financial ball, which will grow large and provide many benefits for those who invest in it.
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Individuals contrast digital currencies dependably and the rise from the last centurys. I can simply giggle when they begin revealing to me something about the tulip air pocket or something to that effect. Are those individuals dumb? Bitcoin and the blockchain tehcnology is another innovation, and you cannot contrast it and blooms. So you can ask who ever you need, blockchain will and is the future, theres no exchange about that. The inquiry possibly is, if cryptographic forms of money on blockchain will win?!
Activity: 34
August 12, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
That is exceptionally funny,considering the way that J B Morgan said that in regards to bitcoin a couple of months back and wound up putting resources into bitcoins.Bitcoin is a stunning innovation with genuine answer for true problem.So in brief,BITCOIN IS NOT A BUBBLE.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 10:09:30 PM
If only the bubble might be up to now Bitcoin is gone.
Bubble is just a Clown's work to make kids laugh.

Bitcoin is not a bubble but digital gold whose prices always go up and down depending on market demand.
Activity: 882
August 11, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Maybe it is so... Maybe cryptocurrency market is just a bubble with very risky assets inside. But I still don't believe that this whole system will be collapsed at some moment in future and it will fade away at all.
Activity: 546
August 11, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
The cryptocurrency sector is not a balloon. If there was a cryptocurrency balloon, he would have died. The cryptocurrency sector will continue to live in the future. Everyone should invest in crypto money.
Activity: 176
August 08, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Nobel laureate Richard Thaler emphasizes the irrationality in the bitcoin market that has led to the bubble, demonstrating the irrationality with the example of firms that have added the word "blockchain" to their names which have then had large increases in their stock price. The extremely high volatility in bitcoin's price also is due to irrationality according to Thaler
Activity: 895
August 08, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I personally do not believe cryptocurrency is a bubble but a better way to make reasonable profit on your investment  and I believe crypto will continue to grow and become more stable and potential. It will become more accepted globally and be used as means of exchange for goods and services.
copper member
Activity: 88
August 08, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
The biggest bubble in the world is the American dollar, which is not backed by gold and which can be stamped without restriction. Crypto currency is an altnatural means of payment, to which I trust much more than a dollar!
Activity: 87
August 08, 2018, 07:28:22 AM
to argue that the crypto bubble is not all right . crypto is not a bubble and it is a proven fact
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 08, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
It depends on the potential of a specific coin, not all of cryptocurrencies are bubble. There are still cryptocurrrencies that have potential to survive different challenges in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: