Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world? - page 37. (Read 2979 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
The question is,on what basis they come to talk about cryptocurrency is it for positively or negatively?though i believe in Good or Bad publicity is still a publicity ,theres always a place for good and bad and as what im seeing your topic is its the Bad images of cryptoworld is what we are engaging here thats why prices keeps on falling because investors are keeping distance for now as they only aiming for gaining and not for the technology
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc.
But as it said that facebook and twitter banned ICO's paid advertisement but it's still a hot topic on these platforms and people are getting interested about it. Each day, there are people adding to the market and gets interested all of the time.
Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me?
These celebrities are just adding to make crypto's hype but even they won't advertise it, crypto's will still trending because of volatility and that's how it gets too much attention.
Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
Agree! good or bad publicity still it's publicity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
Pages:
Jump to: