Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world? - page 9. (Read 2979 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Though cryptocurrency is a trending topic globally there are still people who do not know what crypto is especially bitcoin. There are also people did hear about bitcoin but are afraid to invest in it knowing its volatility and its prone to fraud and deception. But if somebody can tell them the benefits we got from crypto and that we can invest in it without money then that might convince them to jump into the crypto world.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Blockchain technology is very good, very helpful for businesses in terms of money transfers and investment. In the near future, Cryptocurrency will become the habit of making money from many people in the world. Cryptocurrency is a hot topic and many people around the world learn and update information continuously. Because it greatly affects the whole world
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
cryptocureency will become more famous soon so i think if. you want to become a rich people invwst now buy more until the valuw is too low and you will get a lot. of money soon  ifff you believe in cryptocurrency and also in bitcoin invest and buy now .
Activity: 476
Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
It is becoming more trending than before. Actually, the cryptocurrencies are becoming more hot issues in my country. It is a good news because many people are becoming aware about what it is.
Activity: 490
At present, some countries have not accepted the presence of bitcoin and they forbade bitcoin to operate in most backward countries. They have not accepted the bitcoin trade yet.
Discussion about the Bitcoin has developed and spread all over the world however some countries are still sleeping but they will soon wake up. Countries where it is not using or opposing the Bitcoin will soon realize its importance and this is due to the response of Bitcoin which is unique than others. The Bitcoin’s price is always in pending mode and brings surprises for us.
Activity: 89
It's trending because it made a lot of money last year. And the lot of haters that didn't like people getting money with less hardship than them will always hate and spread FUD. But yes, they do help in spreading the news albeit in a negative way but still it brings curiosity. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 31
Obviously everyone will want to emulate the sophisticated crypto entrepreneurs in the West and in Korea & Russia.  Even if BTC totally fell out of bed, the other main actors would rush to pick up the pieces, so crypto would still trend.  What’ll be interesting to watch will be what happens in countries where it’s either illegal like Vietnam or more importantly, restricted like in populous, well educated and young countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.  These last three are big markets…newsmakers.  Rumours and news that came out of China impacted the bitcoin market over the last year.  And maybe Saudi Arabia doesn’t want anything to do with transparency and the many applications that can be applied to the oil industry in order to avoid double-dealing, etc.  After all, they were steeped in corruption cases earlier just this year.  In general, the more governments clamp down, the more people will want to avoid fear of loss, so we we’ll keep watching to see how much these populations will push to keep it trending.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
Crypto currencies will continue to grow and will become increasingly famous so that they will become trending topics in all worlds, crypto currencies have brought changes to someone even in the world
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Crypto has become an amazing phenomenon, this is because the number of users continues to increase significantly so it is natural to be trending topics in various media in the world.
Activity: 528
The cryptocurrency is becoming more trending all over the world. Many more people are becoming more curious to what is cryptocurrency. I know that they will also patronize cryptocurrencies because of globalization.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Indeed is, I don't know about any different countries, but in my country the cryptocurrency advertisement is everywhere that you can go, they are on television on internet on big boards, everywhere.
Activity: 131
I strongly agree with your opinion. let the haters do it, but let's not get carried away. And surely the cryptocurrency discussion will benefit us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
  I think the media and social networking will be the foundation for bitcoin or cryptocurrency to be popular with everyone and give them a different perspective on cryptocurrency. And when more people are interested in the market will be more and more open, many investors will spend money on the project. This is a good news

Absolutely, because they can see now the big opportunity behind bitcoin, that it will make you rich in just a short period of time. And media is the big thing thats why many more people showing inerest investing in bitcoin and that is really great. The number of people investing in bitcoin is increasing time by time and i would say the price of btc will rise up just like the price last year.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I think yes, anyone have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, every man heared about bitcoin, so it has a really big fame. People know, that they can do some profits with that.
Activity: 122
Cryptocurrencies are no longer just a fad reserved for those in the know. Although the digital money system currently exists in many forms — with Bitcoin and Ethereum arguably being the two most recognizable — each is constructed via algorithmic encryption, allowing those with a computer and the proper software to get in the action. It’s a lucrative and volatile business to say the least, but cryptocurrencies provide an unprecedented level of transaction security and greater freedom from centralized banking, which has its appeals. Whether you want to invest in the budding industry or you’re simply curious as to what it’s all about, here’s everything you need to know about what many are calling the currency of tomorrow.
Activity: 126
At present, some countries have not accepted the presence of bitcoin and they forbade bitcoin to operate in most backward countries. They have not accepted the bitcoin trade yet.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Now the hype is no longer so loud as in 2017. Then a wave of hype attracted many random people to the market and the current situation is largely conditioned by this. Now, the fall in prices has caused a reverse process that could positively affect the development of the market in the long term.
Activity: 34
yeah, cryptocurrency is very popular but on the market, these are legitimate Bitcoin. Developing countries do not really know about the Bitcoin market or if it is just a trend of the market, superficial and not exciting.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

Maybe in some countries, some countries are not fully aware of crypto, or there maybe only a number of people who know crypto in other countries. In my country, most people know about crypto, but some of them are newbies. There are countries who even have cryptocurrency companies and big crypto investors.
Activity: 112
All because people are interested in new areas of earnings, so now it's all so popular.
Pages:
Jump to: