Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is having a lot of positive news - page 2. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
Not from my end. the news that I keep getting about cryptocurrency is far from being positive. We see the prices of the coins keep crashing each day, and a lot of persons are beginning to speculate that the end of crypocurrencies is near. A lot of persons are rejoicing that they never even got involved with it, and so many others are panicking as to what will happen next, or when all of this would be over.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Right. Electronic money is being accepted in many Southeast Asian countries such as Thailand and the Philippines. The price of coins has increased. The number of people investing in electronic money is huge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
A lot of good news, even a lot of news, will not raise the crypto market up. The market will rise only from very large investments. And I will say more - from positive speculative investments.
Activity: 175
1 ~ The Florida finance director has advocated the establishment of the state's "cryptocurrency agency"
2 ~ TRON Network (TRX) is considered safe deposit and test deposit
3 ~ Spanish Securities Commission to implement a pilot application of Blockchain technology
4 ~ Ox (ZRX) surged in Korea market - Weekly growth statistics were 79%
5 ~ Hughes has made some other recommendations including an international blockchain contest to encourage talented blockchain developers and to propose effective blockchain development goals of the UK by applying blockchain and technology. other related
6 ~ FIEA "requires securities companies and fund management companies, clients and securities (stocks, etc.) to separate from the company's assets." In addition, companies must establish "a strict investor protection system, such as insider trading ban
Not only this, I believe there are a lot of other news too that are popping out in the cryptoworld like Paragon Space’s launch by ParagonCoin which will benefit the community as a whole.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
many are indeed positive news emerged for crypto. This makes the crypto is increasingly able to function properly and it directly would make it also increasingly have a strong value. Indeed there is still a refusal also occur but if offset by the positive news and getting good crypto technology for sure this will be a good thing for the advancement of crypto himself.
Activity: 182
Yeah sure there has been a whole lot of good news about the crypto space recently, but these days, it seems that good news doesn't have any effect on the market anymore, and I am kind of liking it, because I will like to see a crypto market which will not be dependent on the external news for the growth of the market, neither will dependent on FUD for the market to crash, I think once we achieve that in crypto then everyone will enjoy crypto space.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
It's as if the more good and positive news that comes out the more the entire crypto crashes.  It really feels like a manipulation play from the big boys.  I'm hodling and slowly stepping in for more punishment.  I will buy all the way to 0 if I have to.  At least DCA is getting cheap. 
i hope that it will come true. because what we heard in what i see is opposite. they said that the cryptocurrency price will be good now but when i look in the price now using the coinmarketcap site, yhe price of bitcoin are dropping down again to 6,500$ . for me it is not a positive news. but i said o hope it will become true. that the cryptocurrency have a lot of positive news
Activity: 156
It's as if the more good and positive news that comes out the more the entire crypto crashes.  It really feels like a manipulation play from the big boys.  I'm hodling and slowly stepping in for more punishment.  I will buy all the way to 0 if I have to.  At least DCA is getting cheap. 
Activity: 224
1 ~ The Florida finance director has advocated the establishment of the state's "cryptocurrency agency"
2 ~ TRON Network (TRX) is considered safe deposit and test deposit
3 ~ Spanish Securities Commission to implement a pilot application of Blockchain technology
4 ~ Ox (ZRX) surged in Korea market - Weekly growth statistics were 79%
5 ~ Hughes has made some other recommendations including an international blockchain contest to encourage talented blockchain developers and to propose effective blockchain development goals of the UK by applying blockchain and technology. other related
6 ~ FIEA "requires securities companies and fund management companies, clients and securities (stocks, etc.) to separate from the company's assets." In addition, companies must establish "a strict investor protection system, such as insider trading ban

This is indeed a good new for cryptocurrency community but in actual in does not implicate a huge impact in the market right now. Where in the price has keep falling deep within this year.
Activity: 105
Yes, people are looking forward to the good news of cryptocurrencies, because this is related to our earnings. I think the bull market is like we are beckoning, we need to be ready to welcome the next round of bull market.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I love hearing news about cryptocurrency even positive or negatively but the thing is we know that we are being popularized from every aspects

But what i wanna hear is the news will affect the market in goodwill and growth because even how many news we have but if the market still stranded like this is baseless
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
although TRON (TRX) has a lot of positive news, the price is still not strong. since the listing in the Indodax TRX exchange has decreased by 50% and until now it has not returned to the initial price when listing. Maybe when the sideway BTC and TRX good news keep popping up the price will be high
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Many countries are accepting e-money and allowing it to operate. This is good news for investors. There are many ICO projects that are doing well with the government.
Activity: 140
i believe the news will not just end on here but there are big news that will surprise us is coming because crypto Now is becoming more popular every year.

That's a good news hoping more to come out and support crypto. This is a great development this will helps attract more investors too. Because if government adopt crypto that means they also see this us our future.
Activity: 126
this seems very interesting news, hopefully there will be an increase in crypto prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Good news.

I also think it is temporary fall before strong bull market.

Crypto become more and more popular.

If it gets to all the Asian countries including China in future nothing will stop it.

We need couple of more years to involve new  businesses and investors. Cryptotime just coming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
From my experience the market doesn't care about most of the news and events, instead of it creates them and market makers are manipulating price that way
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
As things go more and more mainstream you will see more and more news like this across multiple news outlets.  We are just getting started.  I think the prices will be following as well.  The amount of people finding Bitcoin grows each day.  Eventually we will hit the 100th monkey. 
Activity: 157
Yes, the news is certainly very good. And my first crypto gave permission for its use. So many people doing trade coins. This crypto and always gives a very positive thing. And a lot of people not only rich but they also increase the scientific knowledge. The technology is very good and always provide a lot of useful information.
Activity: 163
yeah you're right. Crypto currency has a lot of positive, it offers simplicity and transparency for the users. Transparency is the main fundamental and concept as establishing it. Now the world is tend to go to digital era and Crpto is comfort and match to the world needs. Even thought there are many speculations about it, I still believe and wish this is the best way to get resource income.
Pages:
Jump to: