Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is really an opportunity - page 5. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
One needs to be very catious right now into what one invests. Lately, for instance, EdenChain is trading below ICO price, which is very interesting for a project of that much hype and magnitude.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
sorry for my English not good
Good luck everyone!

You know what it is really a big opportunity to us. Cryptocurrency is really a life changer. It didn't only help us to earn profit but as well us cryptocurrency lead us to reach the future. It creates a door of opportunity to everyone. The only things we need to do is to exert efforts on how to learn cryptocurrency. So if you are working today. Never give up even this situation in the market. You will miss a good opportunity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:28:46 AM
In my opinion cryptocurrency is really a good opportunity this time because this time cryptocurrency is going too down and in some days cryptomarket is going to make a huge jump upwards and the people who invest in crypto will gain a huge profit. So in my opinion make an investment in good coins this time you will gain heavy profit at the end of this year.  So make an investment if you wana become rich.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
Hi everybody !
At present, the market is very bad. Many have given up the game. For me, I think this is a chance.
October 2017, I step into this market. A friend introduced me some mlm investment models such as: REC, HXT, BTE ... etc. I invested some money I had and started delusions. But for a short time, I lost everything. Too greedy and uninformed is perhaps one of the darkest in this market.
I started learning more about cryptography and realized many things. I have invested in some ico and the results are much better. In early 2018, the market fell, I began to lose control of his money. The more holes you buy. At the time I did not know what to do to live, I started earning bonuses and pilots. I do a lot but worse than I get. 3 4 months not received money. But I'm not depressed. Just make money, I invest. Combining these two tasks made me do more, read and understand more. My knowledge is not as bad as it used to be. It not only gives you value for money, sometimes the password gives you an invisible value. I believe the market will soon recover and we will all become rich.
sorry for my English not good
Good luck everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: