Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Job List - page 4. (Read 1284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
June 24, 2023, 04:56:12 PM
I tried to find jobs for content writing on Coindesk, Cointelegraph, BitcoinMagazine ... and the results are like you told, they requested good CVs with long experience in cryptocurrency and content writing.

It is not suitable for me but we can start from lowest sidesteps and gradually improve ourselves and climb up.
Exactly, one has to start from somewhere and I believe there are startups and projects that don't need that much experience in order for one to become their content creator.

Around 2018-2019, i started writing content for certain start-ups, and they really paid me a good amount. I had no prior experience, but gave up along the way due to personal problems and the bear market. If I had kept on writing content for start-ups, I would now be having 4–5 years experience today  Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
June 24, 2023, 04:21:21 PM
Maybe we should pin this thread  Cheesy But most of Cryptocurrency Job is highly skilled worker especially smart contract programmer is on high demand, Is there any sort of tutorial to guide how to become Smart Contract Engineer?
There are some things you don't just learn by tutorial guide videos, some things are far more complicated than that and this right here is amongst those things that requires better knowledge and learning process than just a tutorial video.

It's a very technical job, and would require more technically savvy knowledge for you to be able to achieve anything great from the job. I also think that there are some online courses you can take to understand it but it's not something you learn quickly especially when you want to be employed for your knowledge on the job.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
June 24, 2023, 02:07:59 AM
Maybe we should pin this thread  Cheesy But most of Cryptocurrency Job is highly skilled worker especially smart contract programmer is on high demand, Is there any sort of tutorial to guide how to become Smart Contract Engineer?
I tried to find jobs for content writing on Coindesk, Cointelegraph, BitcoinMagazine ... and the results are like you told, they requested good CVs with long experience in cryptocurrency and content writing.

It is not suitable for me but we can start from lowest sidesteps and gradually improve ourselves and climb up.

They look for guys who have a lot of experience since those clients want a job to be done without any issues. But don't get upset about it since for sure if you are consistent taking many jobs similar to what experience those companies ask for sure you became more skilled and can qualify to what requirements they ask once they hire another worker again. For now if there's opportunity knocking on your doors grab it since it will add to your portfolio and can solidify your reputation then be the best choice for them.

It's a shame, but that's the problem with the crypto job industry at the moment. That, and lack of education qualifications that are globally recognised and trusted. Once that kind of alternative is added, the sector will be a lot better.

The problem with CVs and portfolios are NDAs and length of jobs. They can also be forged, so companies only look for CVs and portfolios for already successful companies, which undermines application value for some.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 23, 2023, 07:59:30 PM
Thanks for the list that's interesting to find a job especially if we're jobless.
Back then when the pandemic hit, a home-based job is very common to us and I don't think still people do this while there is more opportunity outside than this.

I also found this list of Crypto Job Portals And Websites which I think may also help you to find a job and add to the OP list.
legendary
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
June 23, 2023, 07:40:41 PM
I found a site in my favorites that you don't have in the list. Here it is:

https://bitcoinerjobs.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
June 23, 2023, 02:57:19 PM
These are great list of jobs one can venture into with some level of knowledge in those related fields. I didn’t know cryptocurrency is this vast and people can do other things rather then just buying, holding and investment in the market. It just necessitates one to make extra effort to get skilled in any of those field so that it can help one become better when opportunity for those skilled works come.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
June 23, 2023, 09:03:27 AM
Maybe we should pin this thread  Cheesy But most of Cryptocurrency Job is highly skilled worker especially smart contract programmer is on high demand, Is there any sort of tutorial to guide how to become Smart Contract Engineer?
Looks like we are looking for the same goal, having the expertise in building a smart contract for the crypto industry that is still fairly early, very interested and with quite expensive payments.

Thank you for the information op, this will be useful for many people here, to be honest I am also looking for additional jobs, even though I only have the ability to make content, and a little graphic design, who knows I can get the opportunity in several places.

All I want to find online learning about the development of blockchain, the development of metaverse and the development of smart contracts, I am thankful if someone helps me, it is very important to improve the ability in this industry.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
June 23, 2023, 09:00:18 AM

They look for guys who have a lot of experience since those clients want a job to be done without any issues. But don't get upset about it since for sure if you are consistent taking many jobs similar to what experience those companies ask for sure you became more skilled and can qualify to what requirements they ask once they hire another worker again. For now if there's opportunity knocking on your doors grab it since it will add to your portfolio and can solidify your reputation then be the best choice for them.
legendary
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
June 23, 2023, 07:45:17 AM
An interesting list, thanks for sharing.

I'll check, with the links I already have, and then I'll share if any aren't on that list.  Wink

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 22, 2023, 11:51:08 PM
There are many more jobs offers through the crypto market we cannot list them all because of the level of the widespread of cryptocurrency in many applicable areas both in the commercial institutions and financial economy and business administrations, it has so far created many opportunities for the young adults most in the era of digital technology advancement and has a much better capacity building for many opportunities still coming in as additional benefits for those into crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 140
June 22, 2023, 10:20:50 PM

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
June 22, 2023, 10:17:12 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 140
June 22, 2023, 02:05:26 AM
Website|Job types|
_____________________________________________|_________________________________________________________________|
beincrypto.com/jobs|Web3 jobs|
bitcoinerjobs.com|Designers, Engineer, Developer, Business Development, Manager, Marketing|
upwork.com/freelance-jobs/cryptocurrency/|Content, developer, bots, arts|
reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/|Video Editor, Web Developer, Writer|
crypto.jobs/|Developer, Community Manager, Content Writer, Finance Manager|
cryptojobslist.com/|Community Manager, Content Writer, Developer|
hyve.works/|Content, Arts, Developers, more|
larborx.com|Content, Arts, Developers, Community manager, translation|
cryptogigs.co|Content, Developers, Graphic designs, translation, data entry|
cryptocurrencyjobs.co/|Crypto and blockchain jobs|
crypto-careers.com/|Customer / Product management, Developers, Marketing, more|
blockew.com/|Communication manager, Developers, Designers, ...|
blockchainheadhunter.com/|Crypto / Blockchain Web3 jobs|
cryptorecruit.com/|Developers, Marketing, Designers|
linkedin.com/jobs/blockchain-jobs|Developers, Business Development, Designers, Marketing|
indeed.com/q-Crypto-jobs.html|Developers, Business Development, Marketing, Designers, Data Analyst|
cryptocurrencyjobs.co|Design, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Customer support|
workaspro.com|Content writing, Graphic design, SEO, Data entry, Engineering|
web3.career|Engineer, Data entry, Business Development, Manager, ...|
bitgigs.com|Writing, Programming, Graphics, Advertising, ...|
deteriora.com|It's new. Bookmark it and watch its growth.|

If you see it is helpful and have time, please translate it to your languages.

Arabic version
Yours
Pages:
Jump to: