Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Lawyers for hire - page 3. (Read 12135 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 02, 2014, 05:16:34 PM
I like this idea as I'm trying to find a lawyer and a CPA who's familiar with the tax and laws surrounding bitcoins. Maybe you should setup a format that others can copy and reply with all relevant information, including location is it will vary from state to state for US.

However, recommend anyone in SoCal Los Angeles area? Smiley
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 29, 2014, 03:15:09 AM
Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.

Well it's not really gibberish.  He's posting the incorporation info.  I run a business myself as does my wife.  I don't consider that info gibberish.  Neither does the state of CA with respect to professional business behavior.

Anywho, is CryptoCurrencyInc.com looking for agents or do they represent established attorneys?  One of the most notoriously brazen BTC thefts occurred in Illinois perpetrated by Hashking.  I still believe many would like to see him brought to justice for his theft of coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 28, 2014, 02:56:34 AM
Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.
June 27, 2014, 09:59:09 PM
Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Entity Name    CRYPTOCURRENCY INC.     File Number    69205704
 Status    ACTIVE
 Entity Type    CORPORATION     Type of Corp    DOMESTIC BCA
 Incorporation Date (Domestic)    12/06/2013     State    ILLINOIS
 Agent Name    SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A.     Agent Change Date    12/06/2013
 Agent Street Address    123 W MADISON ST STE 806     President Name & Address    
 Agent City    CHICAGO     Secretary Name & Address    
 Agent Zip    60602     Duration Date    PERPETUAL
 Annual Report Filing Date    00/00/0000     For Year
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
June 27, 2014, 04:01:07 AM
Hey

How is this working out for you?? lol

Regards

Duke
June 26, 2014, 07:33:12 PM
Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Lawyers specialize in cryptocurrency laws
Pages:
Jump to: