Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Market 2018 - page 5. (Read 2181 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
I fully support the author and it seems to me that the gradual growth will begin only from March, and now have patience and just enjoy life
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 12, 2018, 08:13:29 AM
I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)

We have the same thoughts about what is the market this 2018 and with some differences because what I believe is the market will still bleed in 2019 because were needing two years to recover from that bubble of 2017 so get ready for dropping and stop expecting growth for not to fails

I think it will be so, the market is just now cooling off, and it is obvious that this will continue further, everyone expects growth, but it will not be for a long time. I have noticed that since March of this year, people have been expecting growth in each following month.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 12, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
2018 has given a lot for us and our current position could be better even the last stagnancy of the market was avoided. Anyway the bull run is coming now and the result could be changed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
I heard that at the moment the team of bitcoin developers offered an alternative way to solve the problem with scaling, if everything goes according to plan, the market will recover by 2019!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 10, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)
hello! maybe you're right, the market needs some time and though it'd be really awesome present for a christmas to us, a healthy market, i don't think it'll happen before 2019
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
I think that this year it’s not worth counting on the growth of cryptocurrency. This year there will be only a recovery and already from the new year there will be a growth in cryptocurrency. In the near future Bitcoin will be $ 10,000.
Activity: 141
October 10, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
This year has not been finished and I think that all general positive effects will be in the end of it. It was last year and I consider that the situation will be replayed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 29, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
It also took time to raise the price because I was sure that all that was needed needed recognition from the wider community.
If we continue to be patient about this, maybe later we will take the sweet results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
Well no one really knows if Bitcoin/altcoin price will reach new ATH or not this year. You maybe right or wrong and so many speculation spreading around the globe. Bitcoin/altcoin is still evolving and people will realize it's potential in the upcoming years for sure.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
Since Cryptocurrency born as an ICO until now many negative communication about it but Cryptocurrency turn it back with it existing even more confident. The fastest alt coin growth as I know is ETH with it domination. CMIIW
Activity: 210
September 18, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
the market was at its peak earlier this year, but in the mid to now the market is getting weaker, it's really a pity,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

I don`t think that price will make new ATH this year too, but next year, or the one after next year can be a jackpot
for all those people who hold some crypto-currencies.
   Crypto-currency portfolio isn`t my idea, I saw that from older members here. When I think that trough I found how
good it is to have that portfolio with different coins. It`s what I`m working on, and that future ATH is what I`m waiting
for.
Activity: 226
September 18, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
The cryptocurrency market in 2018 has not really been one that anyone or most people expected. Everyone though that they would be making so much this year, thinking we would be having a bull season, with each coin reaching for the moon, but the reverse has actually been the case, seeing that everything came out with what we least expected. A crash!
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
I agree. Lets just wait until the market recovers. With lots of negative feedbacks circulating in social media regaeding bitcoin, i think ita just normal that the market will go down. 
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
By the trend of 2018, almost all pennies are falling, so I think we should buy now, because when you buy you will get a profit later this year.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:00:01 AM
When we all wait for growth, there is a fall, when we wait for the fall, explosive growth begins. I understand that the plans for the end of 2018 were realized, we all must believe in a global and irrevocable decline of the whole industry, and maybe then we will see a change in the dynamics of the market.hope everything will be ok.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 13, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

We have the same thoughts about what is the market this 2018 and with some differences because what I believe is the market will still bleed in 2019 because were needing two years to recover from that bubble of 2017 so get ready for dropping and stop expecting growth for not to fails
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
The money market in 2018 is very bad. Prices are very volatile, and my investment is more profitable than words. I am waiting for a big breakthrough in the price of bitcoin in the near future. If the price of bitcoin increases my life will change.
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
Cryptocurrency market in 2018 is nothing to right home about, it has been characterized with so many fall in price and low increase in price. The price of various altocins are nothing to be proud of and it will be an understatement to say that the year 2018 is not a good year for the cryptocurrency world. Let's hope for a better 2019 anyways.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 05:01:12 AM
Maybe we have been wrong since 2018. Most people think that the encryption market in 2018 will be extremely crazy, but in fact the "crazy" we see is exactly the opposite of the one in our hearts. This year I think it will be a sad year. We may not see the bull market this year.
Pages:
Jump to: