Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency news - page 3. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 05:38:03 PM
In Bulgaria, the first cryptobank will be installed. The local cryptobus, DG Cash, announced that the ATM will start on July 23 at a popular shopping center in the capital of Sofia.
The ATM will be a two-way ATM for the purchase and sale of digital currencies. Customers will be able to buy btc, eth, monero and ltc for Bulgarian lev, Euro and USD. They will also be able to exchange btc and ltc for the Bulgarian lion.
Hearing this kind of news can create a very good impact on the adoption of cryptocurrencies most especially if more countries would follow.When it is more accessible to people to purchase and exchange cryptocurrencies then most probably more people would show interest to own it.Since we have known bitcoin and cryptocurrencies we also wish to have this in our country and used it freely so that we can easily promote to our fellow people that there are existing cryptocurrencies that we can used for investment purposes and for making fast and easy transactions.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
If  that's  the  case  it's  a  good news  another  achievement  Wink Wink  It really  good to hear  crypto nowaday is  growing  faster  and  everyone is now adopting.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 15, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
In Bulgaria, the first cryptobank will be installed. The local cryptobus, DG Cash, announced that the ATM will start on July 23 at a popular shopping center in the capital of Sofia.
The ATM will be a two-way ATM for the purchase and sale of digital currencies. Customers will be able to buy btc, eth, monero and ltc for Bulgarian lev, Euro and USD. They will also be able to exchange btc and ltc for the Bulgarian lion.
I no longer care about these developments. The thing I care about is that the manipulative organizations are holding so much money in the crypto market. They have the right to manipulate without being caught by the law. I really dislike this situation. Developers like this will not survive long if the whales redeem their stocks and then manipulate them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
Wow what a great news this prove that cryptocurrency is become popular in the wholr world and its started to adopt in economy.
yes this is an example so that other countries immediately follow in the footsteps of the Bulgarian country. because with such existence, it will make it easier and faster for the transaction and the economy of the country.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 15, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
this is good, hopefully this kind of thing is also a consideration for developed countries in the world.
tourists from other countries can use their crypto currency when they come to Bulgaria.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
November 15, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
It is a great news so far but we all know what happens to cryptocurrency atm whenever they are planted somewhere.

There has been a lot of ATM planted in many places all over the world but all the time either governments or local politician or basically someone with power comes up and says you can't put bitcoin ATM there and they remove it and the machine gets sold for dead cheap for some other fool who will try the same and fail.

I haven't seen too many ATM that stands at the same place for 2+ years so far, there are some in countries with proper laws but all others like Bulgaria finds a way to screw this up and they end up not moving any further. The best place I have seen so far was airports, at the grey zone where it is waiting place to wait for your plane that will leave to another country, I don't know where that area is called by there it can live.
Activity: 253
November 14, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
Wow what a great news this prove that cryptocurrency is become popular in the wholr world and its started to adopt in economy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 13, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
It's nice to see that somewhere there is progress with the adoption of crypto. many countries deliberately delay this process.
As of now you can really see the massive adoption of cryptocurrency especially to the country who support cryptocurrency. I hope many countries will start to support cryptocurrency because it will help them to develop their country and help the people to have easier life.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
The ATM will be a two-way ATM for the purchase and sale of digital currencies. Customers wil to buy btc, eth, monero and ltc for Bulgarian lev, Euro and USD. They will also be able to exchange btc and ltc for the Bulgarian lion.

So what is the latest update from this nation after legalizing Bitcoin? We hope that their economy become more progressive now than before so that other countries will follow the path of this nation if proven that their economy become more stable and strong after legalizing Bitcoin.
Crypto legalisation is depends on country economic growth so many countries are discussing the regulation of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the main target of all the crypto hunters so surely it will be globalised in future and some new regulations are possible in entire world. But this is not a simple task so it takes too much time and If this comes true in future we are upgrading our environment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

So what is the latest update from this nation after legalizing Bitcoin? We hope that their economy become more progressive now than before so that other countries will follow the path of this nation if proven that their economy become more stable and strong after legalizing Bitcoin.
of course this is not immediately apparent, it requires a process to see the prosperity of the nation. moreover at this time the price of bitcoin is down. of course later when it has improved, we can see the difference
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

There has been a lot of support all around the world, its just under reported. We never know where the tide turns, but such items of news are always appreciated. Kudos to the country for this bold move, a huge step forward for all of us. Hope to see more such news in coming days!

This is actually a good news, and its good to know that in bulgaria now open for this matter anyway. And its a good things also that their ATM is able to exchange in BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC, USD and EURO. Here in my country we have ATM but for Bitcoin use only and it can't be use for other altcoins like Eth and others.
November 12, 2018, 11:04:42 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 12:26:38 AM

October 30, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 30, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

When bitcoin grows rapidly, more will grow, if there is a lot of ATM.
Regulations that will make that happened. It will be immensely easy for systems that support the use of bitcoin such as ATMs if there is a government to institutionalize bitcoin in its country.

I see the government has an important role to play to make bitcoin growth well or even become a tool that must be shunned by every community, they can spread a negative issue when they have bitcoin and even make it a criminal tool that should not be used by everyone.

However, it is difficult for me myself to expect the government to receive bitcoin properly. They will seek a thousand reasons to avoid using bitcoin and make it legal to be used by every community.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
October 09, 2018, 02:44:29 AM
This is good news, the Cryptocurrency ATM machine will be the center of attention and I think the placement of a Cryptocurrency ATM machine at a shopping mall is a very good idea. people in the shopping center will be curious about the ATM Cryptocurrency machine
Latest news about the Bitcoin is the same as were before 4 months, we can see the price equal to 6540 US dollar and we had been noticing it in the past 4 months. You can say that market price is stable between 6k dollar and 7k dollar so we can buy it without any worry. If it is ATM use for fiat currency we have BTM for Bitcoin and this BTM technology strengthen the Bitcoin very much.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
October 08, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
This means that cryptos are beginning to take the banking industry. Innovations are one factor why this kind of installment is done. Yourcountry is lucky to have new beginning for the electronic currency and its going to be a good start. The transaction for buying cryptos will be easier and more efficient and maybe less transaction fee. Hoping that someday more country will be able to installed this kind of product that will promote their own cryptos and be worldwide use.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 08, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
Honestly between reddit and bitcointalk and cointelegraph there is no need for anything else. I can get all the news I want from these two sorts, hell just reddit would have been enough. It has all news I want, it has all the comments I want from people and it has upvote downvote so I can know whats proper and whats false flag.

Considering it is one of the most active communities in the world on crypto than I think there is no reason to be worried about missing any news because they all come from proper sources I will check anyway. I think if you want to just focus on one place reddit could be the best option.
Activity: 231
October 05, 2018, 08:59:30 AM
Excellent news from Bulgaria! We need more news like that to spread adoption worldwide. Bulgarians are going in the right way to offer its citizens an opportunity in the crypto revolution, that will come very soon.
The news from Bulgaria was very good as we the persons who are in this crypto world it is a great news that other countries are teaching about what is crypto. Maybe sooner or later crypto will introduce in the whole world as the main currency of the world.
Activity: 116
October 05, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

When bitcoin grows rapidly, more will grow, if there is a lot of ATM.
Pages:
Jump to: