Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency not a real blockchain technology until the Mainnet launch. True? - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

Recently, a project I have been following closely -DxchainNetwork completed her mainnet alpha announced on the 8th of October 2019 https://blog.dxchain.com/3-things-need-to-know-about-dxchain-mainnet-alpha/. From the released announcement, the below was quoted:

It is well known that mainnet is the fundamental of a blockchain project, cryptocurrency is not a real blockchain technology until the Mainnet launch. Any concepts, ideas or theories are unrealizable. DxChain has been committed to building a secure and efficient decentralized big data storage and computing network from the beginning. The construction, development and performance of DxChain network are what DxChain engineers caring about.

I have seen some presuppose projects with no Whitepaper or one-page WP, no vision but mere speculative cryptos, yet they've got crazily huge market capitalization at the expense of ones with real use cases. I think, in my opinion that this is due to the fact that many are either uninformed or people just don't have interest in what seems solving their actual problem.

I really want to know if until mainnet, a crypto project is not real.
Pages:
Jump to: