Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency, now a fast rising trend! - page 2. (Read 503 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Cryptocurrency always has been a game changer in this world. With covid-19 is spreading in this world very fast. Community looking for online work, crypto trading line has emerged as a good money making opportunity. At present time only Cryptocurrency getting attention and earning more investor that's why crypto is on fast rising trend.
The only problem that I can see with this trend is that scams proportionately grow together with the trend, the people falling for it are increasing too because they want to get in the trend and the first people to offer them something without knowing anything about the offer or ignoring red flags, they accept it and then get scammed. With this rising trend, we have to be more careful more than ever with scams.
Agreed. There are people at every corner trying to scam you. It is such a pervasive things that unfortunately will put off a lot of new comers to crypto. It is not something that anyone or any group can eradicate it just requires a lot of caution.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
I remember 2017-2018, when press started talking about cryptocurrencies on every TV. Then I did not understand, that this is a signal for a market reversal. The same thing is happening now. Many friends turn to me who have never heard of cryptocurrencies before. For me, this is a signal, that it is time to enter in fiat.
Then, we have to expect this at any time. Dumps can be happening soon, that we never know either we like it or not, it surely comes surprisingly.
But I'd find a big difference in today's situation compared to the last Bullrun. I could say it was a very short time bullish, but not like what we got this time. We've done for almost half of the year being bullish (correct me if I'm wrong) but until now, I'd never seen any indication of its end. But it can't deny that many people are already praying for this to stop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
I remember 2017-2018, when press started talking about cryptocurrencies on every TV. Then I did not understand, that this is a signal for a market reversal. The same thing is happening now. Many friends turn to me who have never heard of cryptocurrencies before. For me, this is a signal, that it is time to enter in fiat.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

(b) Most times, only the rich can get richer from trading. Sounds very controversial, but think of this, if two friends follow a signal and enter a trade, one with $50 and the other with $500. If everything works out well, both will be in gains, but the profit margin of both individuals will be different. This Illustration further supports the claim that only the rich can get richer from trading.

Could not agree more. Money will make more money for you. Low capital only results in loss since people will soon become greedy and increase the leverage. Even in the real life, I can only see the rich gets richer and the poor only becomes poorer. Such a controversial situation but that is how life work.

However, I still believe that knowledge can compensate the lack of money. With proper knowledge, you can make a right investment which gives you more money than most of other projects. With cryptocurrency, you can make this dream come true. There are many coins significantly increasing over the pass few weeks, even few days. Try to benefit yourself because this rise will not last forever.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
(b) Most times, only the rich can get richer from trading. Sounds very controversial, but think of this, if two friends follow a signal and enter a trade, one with $50 and the other with $500. If everything works out well, both will be in gains, but the profit margin of both individuals will be different. This Illustration further supports the claim that only the rich can get richer from trading.

In which.. applies to pretty much almost everything. A richer person can make more money in business because he/she can take more risks and have more money to grow the business.
This explains why having a huge capital is very important in business. It extends your risk taking and the level to which, you can endure a damaging situation  in business as well as, it ensures you stand to profit in course of a reversal. This is a luxury available to the rich investors for which, the small investors lack.

We heard of Elon Musk with Tesla coming into the bitcoin market with over a $1B to invest and in few months, got over $0.5B worth of profit. The capital not only served his individual investment purpose but also, stirred in the minds of mini and micro investors the validity of the commodity and as such, the rich keeps benefiting from the insights there investments projects.

having a small capital doesn't make a person have less chance of profiting big is he just learn how to trade well. reinvesting the gains he got. it's always playing the game that makes trading exciting. although it would be better to have bigger capital.

cryptocurrency today still is at the dawn of time, there are still people who didn't even heard of BTC. we still can be considered early investors.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
~snip
Such conditions are the same as hype, where people will increase following the trend so that prices continue to rally, until one day the whales start to take their share, followed by panic from many people and finally dumping is inevitable.
If you know how the whales think then you have a high chance that you can earn a lot from following the trend instead of being just a catalyst for the pump in the prices. Remember that it is alright to follow the crowd as long as you still have a common sense. The panic that ensues can also be your opportunity to buy since the prices are at a premium.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

In which.. applies to pretty much almost everything. A richer person can make more money in business because he/she can take more risks and have more money to grow the business.
This explains why having a huge capital is very important in business. It extends your risk taking and the level to which, you can endure a damaging situation  in business as well as, it ensures you stand to profit in course of a reversal. This is a luxury available to the rich investors for which, the small investors lack.

We heard of Elon Musk with Tesla coming into the bitcoin market with over a $1B to invest and in few months, got over $0.5B worth of profit. The capital not only served his individual investment purpose but also, stirred in the minds of mini and micro investors the validity of the commodity and as such, the rich keeps benefiting from the insights there investments projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Yes you are really very correct! The amount of capital used for a trade matters alot, someone can't just own a fraction of coin and be feeling rich already, no it doesn't work that way, it's clearly seen that the rich get richer in crypto while the ones with the little capital got little opportunity to make it big because using a small capital and the coin prices rised by 50% and for someone who used $50 will be making an extra $25 which making his portfolio a total of $75 which is still small, but for someone who use $5k will be having an extra profit of $2.5k making it a total of $7.5k which is way too big already.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency always has been a game changer in this world. With covid-19 is spreading in this world very fast. Community looking for online work, crypto trading line has emerged as a good money making opportunity. At present time only Cryptocurrency getting attention and earning more investor that's why crypto is on fast rising trend.
The only problem that I can see with this trend is that scams proportionately grow together with the trend, the people falling for it are increasing too because they want to get in the trend and the first people to offer them something without knowing anything about the offer or ignoring red flags, they accept it and then get scammed. With this rising trend, we have to be more careful more than ever with scams.
Such conditions are the same as hype, where people will increase following the trend so that prices continue to rally, until one day the whales start to take their share, followed by panic from many people and finally dumping is inevitable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I agree with all those things but I would want to emphasize the part where there are differences between the rich and normal person. The best way to look at it is to be neutral with the profits. Not looking at the value but looking only at the percentage because that's where you will see the actual progress one person has made. Sure there would be differences in capital and how much money it has but that's only making the person more greedy in terms of wanting to have the same "gains" but the fact that it's only the same in percentages.

Then discriminate with what a person has or can afford to lose. As long as the mentality is there, I believe they will become successful.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
I agree that making a profit of $ 33k from investing in cryptocurrency is a very good achievement. If I worked in the real world, $ 33k would
take 2-3 years to earn. This is what makes cryptocurrency even more popular, because it can make huge profits and has succeeded in making
some people rich. Moreover, the performance of cryptocurrency this year has been extraordinary, almost all coins have increased very drastically.
Would really be giving out that kind of opportunity on making money that would surpass any traditional ways on earning income but somehow it does involved with some investment for you to take in.

This isn't something that you can get rich instantly and just like on having an ordinary business then you would need to work hard for it unless if you decided to hold something

then its upto your choice but that wont be guaranteeing for you to succeed.Its a little bit needing of some luck when dealing with crypto because not all would really be expectedly to rise up.

Thank you for reminding that getting rich from crypto trading cannot be obtained instantly. Indeed, it takes a long process in order to get
a large profit, sometimes we just need a little luck to succeed in the crypto world. Because indeed we cannot expect the market to continue
to be bullish. Therefore, patience is needed so that we can succeed in getting rich from cryptocurrency, without patience, forgetting to get rich
from cryptocurrency.

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Rich can gain huge for using big capital but what if it didnt turn out well? They will lose more compared to the poor who have a small capital. Using a small money if you're just starting doesnt mean you cant get rich because it will depend on your strategy in trading. It can happen though it takes time unlike for having a huge capital that if you hit the right coin to trade, its an instant profit. Its just that, rich people are willing to risk more because regardless of the outcome, it doesnt affect them too much unlike to average trader, every cents counts and a big deal.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
In my case I am new to this world, a friend from the Spanish forum introduced me to all this, every day I learn more and more, what I do most is read, although there are things that I do not understand much, especially the technical, but the It is trending at least in my country, it is increasing greatly, of course it is a third world country and with the highest inflation that exists, in the statistics it appears as one of the countries that has the largest volume of btc, I think that as the crisis increases worldwide the btc will shine brighter.
Many people are looking for an online job right now due to the pandemic we're facing, especially in the third world country, and I'm sure they got interested in bitcoin or other altcoins while surfing on the internet. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin will be bigger and bigger every day as many companies, restaurants, or even some hotels accept bitcoin as a payment option. In the next few years, I'm sure many physical stores, restaurants, etc., will be accepting bitcoin as their payment option.
Activity: 76
Merit: 20
In my case I am new to this world, a friend from the Spanish forum introduced me to all this, every day I learn more and more, what I do most is read, although there are things that I do not understand much, especially the technical, but the It is trending at least in my country, it is increasing greatly, of course it is a third world country and with the highest inflation that exists, in the statistics it appears as one of the countries that has the largest volume of btc, I think that as the crisis increases worldwide the btc will shine brighter.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Hodling a cryptocurrency with no definite plans in mind might not make you rich. You might just have your initial capital dancing around a range of figures.
I sort of agree with you. Because I am also holding bitcoin without any definite plans because I am believing into the future of bitcoin and I'm not finding time to make a plan for my bitcoin holding. Probably I'm not doing the right thing because in some sense when we are continuing holding without any plans that might lead to infinite holding or else anything might happen in the future which is completely out of our imagination.

Except bitcoin, what you are saying is 100% fixing to all other coins. When no other coin is promising like bitcoin and holding them without any plan might lead to disappointment over the time. Having some target and then booking profits might lead to at least some of mind in the end.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
I cannot deny that most of the community who entered to this field of business industry became successful, but remember not all people who came here too become successful in the end. Therefore, there is still engaged with risk once you decide to find out your journey here. It is still need to careful and wise in terms of choosing coins you like to invest or trade it in the exchange. Up
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
snipped...

I absolutely agree with everything you wrote. It's just the absolute truth. People start using cryptocurrencies based on the testimony of someone who bought when the price was really low and sold when at a higher price to make profit and they think it's just a matter of buying low and selling high. They don't even understand how that works in itself.
You should, however, know that just like with cryptocurrencies, it is the same with every form of business. The rich would make more money because they can afford to buy more units of the same goods and can take more risks. That's not just some cryptocurrency thing. It's the same everywhere.
It is to find that more rich and influential people are not engaging in crypto. I don't know if they will consider this risky but these kinds of people can really afford to lose their money so it wasn't a big deal for them. But I don't think that will be in their mind, they might be thinking the positive and making this market another source of their wealth.
every rich person has their own thoughts and not all are involved in crypto. I think they still use market laws for those who do business in crypto. With the large amount of capital they have, it will certainly be easier to move the market, and there will be fomo with widespread news. After Fomo happened they easily made a profit
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
This is Hundred percent true that this Crypto currency changed many peoples life, now they are Millioner. Also many people still continue Earning very good amount from crypto.
I see that my friend make $33k usd in just one month from his Investment. It is too much money,  now his life has totally changed.         
33k USD is a lot of money to be honest especially in my country. That money could help you retire in your 30s and enjoy your life. I love that bitcoin is finally getting the attention that it deserves in the past 10 years, and I think that the prices from this point on is only going up with the continuous trend.

I agree that making a profit of $ 33k from investing in cryptocurrency is a very good achievement. If I worked in the real world, $ 33k would
take 2-3 years to earn. This is what makes cryptocurrency even more popular, because it can make huge profits and has succeeded in making
some people rich. Moreover, the performance of cryptocurrency this year has been extraordinary, almost all coins have increased very drastically.

Those people who focus their investment inside this market and really pay attention using their time and knowledge,

they are now harvesting the success, there are lots of people who really enjoyed the benefits after knowing this venue

of investment, it's very possible to earn decently from this field, either you go for long or you do day trading, there's always

good opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: