Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 25. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 08, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

For me i prefer crypto currencies because the earnings are much faster and higher compared to my stock investments. It took me so long in stock market and the earnings is too little.
I think not just you, most people here appreciate crypto more than the stock market, this is very accurate and has a lot of clear evidence when people who make money from crypto are constantly showing off their wealth, their achievements after years of working with crypto. In addition, many in the crypto may not be rich but they have more income and improved lives very well, while in the stock market, I have only seen problems and news like tragic accidents, suicide when they lose everything in stock, success and survivability are almost non-existent
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 08:11:00 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.

For me i prefer crypto currencies because the earnings are much faster and higher compared to my stock investments. It took me so long in stock market and the earnings is too little.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
I have gained more in cruptocurrency than in the stock market. But they both have the same risks involved and is still depending on speculation. Both have the same "tell" and really depends on the news and history on what move you going to do next.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
I will go with something that can be sure as possible. It is okay for me to wait long just as long as my reward at the end will be something worth it. On stock market, even though it will run in a span of 5-10 years, the income is sure and the risk is not that high.  We can prevent potential losses because stock market also depends on the world market and the things that happen to ones government may also present an impact on it.
Stock market was once used to be the most favourite investment and that there were so many of the investors who then used to invest a major portion of their earning into it. However, things have started changing for now and that it is the crypto investment which is the most favourite investment and that most of the investors are investing a lot of their money into it to make more money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
the stock market and crypto currency are the same for me, but I will follow the latest trend in trading and for now it is better to choose the crypto market, because the results are more than the stock market, although the level of risk is high

Yes it was just the same concept but cryptocurrency is more profitable because the prices can always grow depending on the demand in the market and that is the reason why people prefer crypto more than placing their money on stock market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

For me i do prefer crypto currency because it is more profitable compare to stock market. We just need to properly manage our investments because crypto currency is too volatile and we should be ready to face risk.

I choose the cryptocurrency as it is easier for me. I can sit by the computer, investigate the market, make the technical analysis and take the decision without being in a hurry.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Make it half and half. Invest half of your money in the real-world stock market and the other half in the virtual market. Both procure profit in a risky way, yes, but the thicker line that defines the difference of the two is the subject of investment. When you invest in the stock market, you are investing in a company and its products, but when you invest in the cryptocurrency market, you invest in the currency itself, independent of the company. Yes, there may also be working product, but this is not actually the thing which you invested in. So you have to understand that investing in cryptocurrency is riskier and more volatile than investing in physical stocks. Though the profit from cryptocurrencies is more luring, you should not put your all there, 'coz you might end up a loser. Well and good if you succeed, but it's still better to play safe and be secured.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

actually it is up to you, which set-up suits you better. Stock Market and the bitcoin has common characteristic it is being VOLATILE. no one can control the trend and is very unpredictable. for my opinion it is better to spread diversify your resources so that you have a lot of ways to earn.
Activity: 30
August 07, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
Store it when the price drops a lot, and when prices go up it is soon possible to sell it. Because with such an investment value can be felt the existence and results. So we are required to always be able to see good potential and opportunities, which is the right time to save and where is the right time to sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:37:21 AM
the stock market and crypto currency are the same for me, but I will follow the latest trend in trading and for now it is better to choose the crypto market, because the results are more than the stock market, although the level of risk is high
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
I never invested in stocks and I would say that crypto is much easier. There is so much analysis required in stocks.
I have good experienced in both crypto market as well as in stock exchange, I have spent more than 5 years trading in stock market, even now I have an account and holding some shares of different companies, but I have invested money there for long time and even not checking their price.
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 01:06:20 AM
Any investment will have risks, wherever you invest. The only thing you can do is do research and don't be emotional about investing. For me the word investment implies a long term.
and in my opinion if I choose to invest crypto or stock I do not choose both because too much zonk risk than getting profit
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:41:34 AM
the stock market or cryptocurrency market has advantages and disadvantages of each. both in terms of risk and profit have the same potential. maybe if we invest in both of them will give maximum results.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
In this case I prefer to invest in crypto. There are several things that affect me to invest in crypto including:
1. Bitcoin Security Factor
2. Can Be Used As Savings
3.Bitcoin Easy to Use
4. Pure Bitcoin Value Based on Market Law
5. No Party Can Intervene in Bitcoin
6.Bitcoin Is Easy to Carry Easily and Safely
7. Everyone Can Have Bitcoin
8. Awake Secret
9. Can You Use to Pay Transactions
Activity: 532
August 07, 2018, 12:16:07 AM
From my personal point of view, investing in stocks is still the best investment. The Crypto market is only for small traders and they do not have much money.
In the stock market, you can check how the company operates the year and can see their profits. I appreciate that and it will give me a sense of security.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 11:47:06 PM
I will go with something that can be sure as possible. It is okay for me to wait long just as long as my reward at the end will be something worth it. On stock market, even though it will run in a span of 5-10 years, the income is sure and the risk is not that high.  We can prevent potential losses because stock market also depends on the world market and the things that happen to ones government may also present an impact on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
I think that my investment target will change depending on generation. In other words, we believe that investment targets will change depending on the length of rest of our life. Because I am in my 50s and the rest of my life has become shorter, I make bonds and some of the crypto currency from equity investment.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
Each type of investment has its own advantages and disadvantages, but every investment has two sides between risk and opportunity so we should make the right choices for ourselves, which is very good if you have just invest in electronic money and stock market
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 11:07:08 PM
I still chose Crypto. because I already know crypto and I know how to invest my money. while I don't know about stocks. I don't want to invest my money into something I don't know yet.

Yes it really important to know where is our limit or capacity of doing investment. For me investing in business which you are knowledgeable, I think will leads us to earn huge profit than doing investment without any little know how. So I am much prefer to invest in crypto than stock market.
Activity: 340
August 06, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
I have never invested in securities. Do not know how. But the investment will not have two words safe. Investment is accompanied by risk. I think the investment in crypto or stock is the same, there will be losers, win. It depends on how you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: