Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency poker tokens - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
April 04, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
Watching this thread, I would be interested in investing in something like this, if it exists.

That being said, do you know any good crypto poker sites with microstakes tables, e.g $0.01/0.02. Looking to try my hand, but not looking to go bankrupt against the HUDS.

I think poker tokens are a terrible investment. I would recommend regulated sites only.

I see, so you were creating this thread to prove that poker tokens tend to fail, as very few, if any have surpassed a $100k market cap?

Either way, still interested in any micro-stakes poker sites that accept crypto if you know any  Cool

No I am wondering if people know any that have raised $100k+ so I can look into them.

The ones that I have seen raise money are all the same and aren't actually technically feasible yet. Right now they really are a fail.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 04, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Watching this thread, I would be interested in investing in something like this, if it exists.

That being said, do you know any good crypto poker sites with microstakes tables, e.g $0.01/0.02. Looking to try my hand, but not looking to go bankrupt against the HUDS.

I think poker tokens are a terrible investment. I would recommend regulated sites only.

I see, so you were creating this thread to prove that poker tokens tend to fail, as very few, if any have surpassed a $100k market cap?

Either way, still interested in any micro-stakes poker sites that accept crypto if you know any  Cool
www.positivebetting.com
April 04, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 04, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

www.positivebetting.com
April 04, 2018, 01:11:35 AM
Can anyone list some poker cryptocurrency tokens that have had ICO's that have raised $100k+ and are listed on coinmarkecap.
Pages:
Jump to: