Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices dropped again - page 5. (Read 840 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
We're probably in an accumulation phase, so prices won't be explode for a while. I think due to the persistent downtrend of the cryptocurrency market,it's very difficult these days to predict the market.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
a few days ago we have heard that USDT will be delisted in binance, and after the news spread, soon the BTC price rose quite high,
from that incident I began to believe that maybe this was a bull market sign,
but what happened today is the market is not green, but red.
how do you comment about that?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 21, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
a few days ago we have heard that USDT will be delisted in binance, and after the news spread, soon the BTC price rose quite high,
Well actually theres a lot of factors thar affect the market dramatically.
Some news make them hyped, some make the dip.
But still although some make theyre time and observe the market. In the end Market is still unpredictable and very volatile.
I agree with you, cryptocurrency has many factors that can influence market movements, and at the moment I think it is caused by the holder who buys and sells on the short term so that the market price is still unstable, because when dimarket prices start to rise a little will sell tokens they have so the dimarket price will go back down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 08:34:54 AM
I understand perfectly well that many people are impatient to sell their coins as soon as possible, because there is no opportunity to endure for a very long time and wait until everything starts to recover. But there is no other way out. We need to continue to wait until the market starts to grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
October 21, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
Well actually theres a lot of factors thar affect the market dramatically.
Some news make them hyped, some make the dip.
But still although some make theyre time and observe the market. In the end Market is still unpredictable and very volatile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 07:53:50 AM
Crypto currencies prices keeps on dropping within this year, nothing new happens except for the crypto currencies market value that keeps on dropping down and it seems that I'm going numb to the never ending speculations of crypto enthusiast that crypto currencies market values will still go up this year.

Activity: 8
October 21, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
Its very difficult predicting the price these days as the market is constantly rising and falling. I think the situation will change very soon. We might see a higher market price before 2018 ends.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 21, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
We cant really have the answer why the market is still red, but the year end is coming and there might be some huge activities in crypto like what happened last year. The best thing is to invest, and then forget your coins until the prices are up again, how long it my take.
Activity: 311
October 21, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
Nobody knows what happens next. The only thing we can recognise is, that the volatility is back and BTC price can go up for 10 percent during the night, as well as down. We are all waiting for the better times and I recommend you to hodl all your coins till the better times.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

That was no way bull run but a way to secure the peoples money. I mean most of them used to rely over the USDT so that they can prevent their investments from going down. But when the news about the delisting came then it was like panic situation everywhere, leading peoples mindset to all new level where they thought they can now loose their money in the market. So now BTC was thought to be more and more secure place. Once the trading started against the BTC then it pumped naturally and thus caused the price rise.
Now it is good thing because people may not choose USDT due to its insecurities. Either they will keep it in BTC or may put it in ETH and pump it as well. Just like the old days.
Activity: 28
October 21, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
Currency is always unpredictable and volatile, its value might go downward, it might go skyhigh too. So no need to be worried, its stability won't just move now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 06:59:50 AM
I'm not surprised, bro. With things like that. and I'm used to seeing things like that. therefore I now choose to invest in short-term. rather than having to invest long term. too long to get profit. Adaya only loss and loss .
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 21, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
Everyone of us
We need to learn and keep learning
Stop relying on incidences
Stop relying on bull run
Stop relying on bitcoin on Etherum

Focus on altcoins investment
Buy rightly and you will forget about bitcoin totally
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
Just in time, cryptocurrency market price has a slight increase and does not mean it's in a bullish market. All it takes right now is the effect of the correction and seems to be just in a normal situation and not a big thing at all. Furthermore, let's just wait in the coming months for the actual market condition and then observe the market trend. Most probably, we can see a big change in the market condition in the coming months as many people are expecting a bull run to be in place after a successive down market trend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 21, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
 Cheesy Take a look at TUSD/USDT pair. And you will know what happen.

Actually, price of bitcoin does not increase. Due to we look USDT as an stable coin (1 USDT ~ 1 USD) then USDT = 0.85 ~ 0.9 USD, this matter makes BTC/USDT rise 10 - 15%. Now 1 USDT ~ 1 USD so BTC's price returns to ~ $6k5 again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
the question is, is BTC the main commodity in the market? it doesn't seem to be, and predicting the market for now is not an easy thing to do in a relatively short time of change, let's see at least a long time, I wait for the end of the year
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 21, 2018, 04:43:05 AM
I do not consider this news to be sufficient for the growth of the market, perhaps this fall after growth was a whale trap, aimed at getting a lot of money from inattentive players.
Activity: 378
October 21, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
Where did you get the news of the USDT delisting? If you see such a message you should attach the link. I have not heard of such news. The last drop in USDT was caused by a large-scale explosion of futures in an exchange called Okex.  And I don't think this is the main reason. I guess the main reason is related to GUSD.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 04:11:45 AM
This is an absolutely normal situation for the cryptocurrency market. Price fluctuate constantly. Therefore, after the decline, we can expect the next rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

I think due to the persistent downtrend of the cryptocurrency market,it's very difficult these days to predict the market, however i strongly believe that the last quarter of the year is always a good period for a bull run.
Yes, you are right.
It's hard to predict ever-changing prices, but it needs to be remembered last year, and at the end of the year it was very satisfying for everyone, this year is different from last year.
Pages:
Jump to: