Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Strategy - page 4. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 16, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Nope, really hard to come up with a certain strategy in crypto space. Too many factors that are constantly changing multiple times a day.

For quick profits, there's day trading and Bitmex leverage trading - needs skill, luck, and nerves of steel. Often times very risky.
For probable profit, there's hodling - less risky, can be left a bag holder.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
I just keep earning bitcoin or altcoins then hold all of them, soon the market will rise then gonna sell all my cryptos when I earn profit that's my strategy.
surely everyone who has an altcoin would like to buy it when the price is cheap, hold it as long as the price is not stable and surely sell it if the price we want is already reached or the price has soared.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 07:07:36 AM
I just keep earning bitcoin or altcoins then hold all of them, soon the market will rise then gonna sell all my cryptos when I earn profit that's my strategy.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 06:43:25 AM
Strategy is a foundation of the success and its features change your profitability on the market. I prefer holding and a trading for a little bit at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
The strategies that you should know is
1. You have to study first the cryptourrency so that if you start to invest in the crypto you will not lose the money that you invest on it.
2. You should know first how you can earn money in the crypto so that you will earn big.
3. Learn first how to invest properly. It is important that you know how to invest properly because here in cryptocurrency you cannot undo the transaction you have made you have to think twice before you do a transaction.
4. Before you buy a coin you have to check first the review of the coin to know if it is good coin to invest.
5. Lastly you have to keep your wallet safe because there are so many scam out there.

these are the strategy that I do here in crypto.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 16, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
Today holding is actual and coming bull run will give a good chance for the trading so strategy is to wait for the trading through the holding with minimal losses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
My strategy is to increase the number of Bitcoins I have. Just like you said, the Bitcoin price in the near future has the potential to reach at least 30-40K. That's why you say how much Bitcoin, so much profit.

No matter how small you investement is, spread it out. The market is highly volatile. Have a close look on projects and their teams. Check regularity of updates on Twitter and the size of community. There is really promising projects like Eventchain who are weak on the topic of exchanges. Then you have projects like Hycon, that manage to get almost instant support by nanoledger...

For members who are not so familiar in our community its good idea lo look after our senior mate giving pointers in some thread here in the forum it's better for us to study more and do step by step going forward to gain more in crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 05:57:53 AM
There are concerns that continue to exist, I think we all have to be active in discussing Crypto and how current achievements in the future, all have processes, and the process must be reviewed for the benefits we will achieve.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 16, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
My strategy is to increase the number of Bitcoins I have. Just like you said, the Bitcoin price in the near future has the potential to reach at least 30-40K. That's why you say how much Bitcoin, so much profit.

No matter how small you investement is, spread it out. The market is highly volatile. Have a close look on projects and their teams. Check regularity of updates on Twitter and the size of community. There is really promising projects like Eventchain who are weak on the topic of exchanges. Then you have projects like Hycon, that manage to get almost instant support by nanoledger...
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

Good strategy for beginners like me:
You can launch the first in a small amount that matches your pocket.

We recommend that the money you invest is cold money, not money you use for everyday purposes.

Every cryptocurrency has its own advantages in terms of its technology. But it remains basically all based on the law of demand and supply.

If you are used to the events in the market, start increasing your capital little by little to buy money in greater value.

may be useful
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 05:22:27 AM
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
Many investors invest in this digital currency after the fantastic increase in the value of Bitcoin in recent years.
In the long run, it's no wonder the Bitcoin price trend continues to climb. Because Japan has made regulations that are beneficial for Bitcoin users.
Even retail companies in Japan have already received payments with Bitcoin.
Not there, the global investment firm from New York, Goldman Sachs is also considering starting a new trade that focuses on digital currency.
The triumph of Bitcoin is described as the biggest investment opportunity since the explosion of investment dot com, crypto, and blockchain projects achieve high valuations simultaneously.

Bitcoin is indeed a prima donna. At present, there is no investment instrument that can provide benefits as large as this crypto currency.
However, amid the soaring value of Bitcoin, there are concerns that the Bitcoin bubble will soon explode in a terrible crisis.

Do you have a good strategy to get greater profits
Pages:
Jump to: