Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptocurrency that you think is a good long term investment. - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
BTCCryptocurrency that I think is good for a long term investment:
1. MNX (minexcoin), MNX have a good team, the solution MNX bring it is Low volatility payment coin, The main idea this project is Take over the volatility. He controls the volatility with they platform MINEXBANK. In minexbank you can park your coin with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. You can choose the investment with % of parking earn.
2. Bonpay, This platform is an incredible solution for simple digitals payment, like as credit card.
3. Bitcoin and Ethereum, both of coin is a favorite investment for me,

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
ADA, ETH, LTC (at current price) and of course BTC.  I know that some new upcoming coins might offer a quick gain but I don't have time to watch charts 24/7 waiting for a pump. I'm interested in coins that will keep growing for a year or 2 and possibly double in value in 24 months.
IMO most older coins will keep growing along with the whole cryptocurrency market so if you're willing to forget about your investment for a year or 2 you'll make money anyway. The only question is how much. 
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
LISK, GOLEM, 0x, Dragonchain, Lifeid, AIR, CAPP, and Electroneum are my picks.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
BitShares, EOS, RaiBlocks & Cardano
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Okay give me suggestion for cryptocurrency that you think is a good long term investment. Something with a strong team, providing an actual important service/solution, an overall extremely credible. suggestions also welcome. Just value must rise.
Pages:
Jump to: