Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency; The future, glory now or later? - page 2. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
crypto will not be able to develop its full potential until it comes to mass adaption. then it will come to the glory days. at least that is what i am thinking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

My take, what do all think?

My theory here is that cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin is the upcoming financial space. We as investors are real early adopters in this space and everyone knows that the early adopters reap the most. Bitcoin is just 10 years old, this is too early to be concerned about the price. It is the time to learn and earn knowledge which will be very good for future and yes ofcourse the price will follow. Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Nothing is certain. There is a chance that crypto will go up during the next few years and may give great returns to those who are investing now. But there is also a chance that crypto will slowly become defunct and ultimately extinct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think most people are aware of the potential of blockchain and what example of success blockchain there is if not bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. We have not even scratch the surface of what could be with cryptocurrency in real world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I do agree personally. Cryptocurrency grows so fast for the investment era. Moreover, many altcoins are now available in the market. I'm sure with this condition, it has chance for this today market and the future. I mean that crypto is valuable and worthy for today. But, some cryptos are very worthy for the hold for future because of its very promising projects.
A lot of good projects are at very cheap prices and this may be a good investment this year before things get into the uptrend. I believe this market will continue to grow well in 2019 as this is the time when he will have a lot of news that makes Bitcoin prices soar.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I think the real glory will start when the common man will start using cryptocurrency for payments, for bills, grocery and other everyday tasks.
But that is not going to happen unless the market of cryptocurrencies keeps innovating and improving itself, adoption is not going to appear out of nowhere we need to incentivize the people to adopt cryptocurrencies and the best way to do that is to have a market of cryptocurrencies that is clean of so many scams and hackers because the average person is not going to be able to avoid scams the same way that we do.

So until those two factors become predominant in the market we are not going to see massive adoption, which means that we will probably have to wait a lot of time in order to see massive adoption.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Lately several critics have had so much to say about what they think cryptocurrency is. Many said the best about this innovation have been seen already, and that all we can wait to see is degeneration and probable final extinction. But for me, I think we have not even seen any glorious day(s) I believe they are still very much ahead.

I could not agree more with your statement! We haven't even seen institutional investors coming in this sphere. And this will surely happen, you can be sure. When this begin the market will explode and we will see new highs which we couldn't even think about.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Talking about the glorious of cryptocurrency
Year 2017 people tase the cryptocurrency gives better earnings during the bull run
After that's glorious bull run  early January 2108 bitcoin and crypto are dropping their price continually
This year cryptocurrency aren't ready to give glorious profits for the supporters
But we need to become a bravedo not lose faith cryptocurrency will give another history as currency
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

It is true that there is not a lot of innovation going on in the market right now, but that doesn't mean that existing products and coins like bitcoin are not being improved by the developers every single day, just last year we got segwit activated and it's possible that were going to see the lightning network in full operation in the next years and with that one of the biggest problems of bitcoin will be resolved.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
I do agree personally. Cryptocurrency grows so fast for the investment era. Moreover, many altcoins are now available in the market. I'm sure with this condition, it has chance for this today market and the future. I mean that crypto is valuable and worthy for today. But, some cryptos are very worthy for the hold for future because of its very promising projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Many people who regard cryptocurrency will become extinct because of the high price drop and the demand is gone. I think this is the first step to introduce about cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin is the future investment.
Activity: 854
I also think of the same.

Most people aren't even using this technology. When most people will be using this technology and that may be the time when we'll get to see the true glory of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Certainly. Cryptocurrency is only developing and we definitely did not know all its possibilities to the full. No matter what heights she achieved, there will still be people who will speak negatively about her. As a rule, these are those who do not know anything about crypto, which means we should not listen to their opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
it's true that cryptocurrency has good prospects. but we also have to be able to get through the process. one of them is the unstable crypto markets. when the crypto market was down, it would be better if we could manage our crypto assets well. patience and caution are the main keys. we must patiently wait the time until the cryptocurrency finds the light back.
Activity: 490
I think that we should not expect a complete collapse of the market. I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow and I don't expect it to burst in the next 5 years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The rate of the falling has slowed down, and we can expect stagnation, I believe. The trend afterwards is a mistery, but everyone hopes it will be an upwards trend.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
The future is here but the glory is later. So much have been achieved this year, the coming years is where the benefits will be reaped.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
The potential of cryptocurrencies is huge and we still haven't got to know them at their full potential, we've seen a great bull run in 2017 but at their full potential cryptocurrencies would be revolutionary and can lead this world economy into a different direction than we see right now. I'm still pretty bullish that future is cryptocurrencies ruling all over the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Anyone can be a critic of something and crypto is no excuse for that, however, babbling so much to crypto that it will perish without any claims and evidence specifically to bitcoin and the technology behind its success the blockchain is so much for being a critic, we know there are scam coins, fud's, bad news and decreases but that scenario also applies to other fields.
Activity: 1024

Even if the innovation that you said is degenerating and in it's probable final extinction, but I don't see it coming since the technology in which blockchain is present is continuously growing. Example of it is the cryptocurrency which is patronized byany of the public.

yes right, crypto has a large community that is ready to support. It was proven yesterday when Crypto was rejected by several large countries, but they were not destroyed and could survive until now. so I'm sure crypto won't end, there will be new innovations created with blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: