Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency trading for beginners. - page 3. (Read 888 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 92
March 27, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
A set of cryptotrade tools.

I offer a selection of tools that I use myself and can recommend to you. They help to competently manage their portfolio, automate their management, analyze the market and also monitor the current information on the market as a whole.

1. Use crypto portfolio to record profit / loss
https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/ is a powerful, informative resource that includes ratings of purses, exchanges, plastic cards, mining pools, etc. But for me the main thing is that it has the opportunity to create its own crypto portfolio, for personal or public review.
https://www.blockfolio.com/ application №1 for created your portfolio on Android and iOS. Stores transactions, displays profit / loss relative to the rate at which you purchased the currency. Also you can set notifications for change in the price of the token.
https://getdelta.io/ same thing. But, it is possible to add a commission for transaction and use several portfolios in pro version.

2. Analyze the price movement, watch the volumes.
https://coinmarketcap.com/ is the most popular site for assessing basic information on the market. You can find many data on many existing coins. On the service you can get acquainted with the most significant data about a particular crypto currency: historical price dynamics, market capitalization, price change and the total number of coins on the market, a list of new crypto-currencies on exchanges.
cryptomaps.org service visually shows the movement of the volume of trades on each crypto currency.
https://icorating.com/ a rating agency that conducts independent analytical research, evaluates ICO projects and assigns them a rating.

3. Watch out for projects and upcoming events. Read the latest news.
coinmarketcal.com is a calendar of upcoming events, updates, forks etc. Events and insights are added by the users themselves.
https://www.investing.com/crypto/ I think write about this resource does not make sense, all mens know it. All the latest news and analytic can be found on this resource.

4. You must work with the charts, in trading it is necessary.
https://www.tradingview.com/ technical analysis in one click. There are all the necessary indicators for professional traders. There is a system of notifications and chat. Also has a well organized system of "blogs" of traders, with the possibility of publishing their technical analysis. Such graphics are called "ideas". Users can subscribe to authors of similar "ideas" and use recommendations in further trade.

Sorry for my English. Especially did not check, hastened to add fresh information.  Embarrassed
March 26, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
Friends, I will update the topic tomorrow! Set of cryptotrade tools.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 02:55:00 PM
Kucoin is one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges available for those in search of a modern and secure platform to trade between cryptocurrencies.
It was founded by a group with a passion for the blockchain who had already built up strong reputations at industry giants, such as GF Securities, Ant Financial, Youling, Jianbang Communication, and iBOX PAY. Kucoin always aims to provide users with a safe and straightforward method of converting their currencies on a state-of-the-art platform.
very much I already heard from such a new trading platform. I think that after completing the Bounty company in which I participate, I will be able to realize all my capabilities on the most popular trading exchanges. After all, everyone is looking for the best and the best.
March 25, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
Kucoin is one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges available for those in search of a modern and secure platform to trade between cryptocurrencies.
It was founded by a group with a passion for the blockchain who had already built up strong reputations at industry giants, such as GF Securities, Ant Financial, Youling, Jianbang Communication, and iBOX PAY. Kucoin always aims to provide users with a safe and straightforward method of converting their currencies on a state-of-the-art platform.
Why advertise Kucoin here? This and other exchanges already have topics, where everything is discussed and written in detail. I agree with you the criptoexchange is not bad, but so far the volumes are small.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
March 25, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
For new people that wish to try trading posts like this one can be very useful. I stated some facts that I like to use myself when explaining trading to people who never tried it. Crypto movement is unpredictable, trading can be dangerous and very risky, but there are ways to lower that risk with using some basics tools and you listed them in nice order. All that is important but I think the most important is to believe in your predictions, in your instinct.
Many times I made good profit just because I had faith. Like you said "3. Cryptocurrency market does not have a transparent information background, no one can be 100% sure of it." Many things are just spam, fud, trolling, its hard to make difference between right or wrong, truth from lie, in all that mess you need to know where to look and to believe in your choice even if many things point in other directions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 5
March 25, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
I fined interesting and helpfull information in the first post, but i have little experiance in crypto trading and investing in some ICOs and i think, that fundamental analis don't work with cryptomarket. There are another lows in this section.
March 25, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
Thank you for rating. I hope I will add supplements on the topic already next week. There will be a lot of useful stuff.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
very helpful once the trends in technical analysis
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
March 24, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Friends, I welcome you, I'm very glad that the previous article was useful for many https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29236037, so I decide to write a little more about trading and investments.

Trading for a beginner is a dangerous thing, so everyone should decide for themselves: not to be a beginner, or not to be a trader. Why is that?
Here are a few facts:
 1. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, the rates change constantly and it is almost impossible to predict the price movement up or down.

Sorry I deleted most of them from the quote but that is because I think this is the main rule that every new trader will need.

If you focus on that #1 you will see you wont have any problems when it comes to trading. You will have this thought of "It is okay, it is called fluctuation".
Every trader have problems when it comes to predicting where the market will go. You cannot just understand it that easily. So better be ready with that instead of making FUD's afterwards when you are losing. Not a good trait when you are a trader. It comes with patience too. Use the order and wait for it to be completed.
March 24, 2018, 12:18:25 PM
Good explanation from an experienced traders and I really benefits from the explanation you have give here.  If we follow this step that you have giving and the advice we would will reduce the risk of enter the market at the wrong time, been trike to enter the market at the wrong price and over trade. I will add that op also need to updating his tradings' knowledge by practicing on how to trade from demo trade before putting really money.

If demo trade engine is available, always make sure to use that first. Many different exchanges have different spread limits. A demo trading account would expose you to all those hidden details that an exchange might make ambiguous for an inexperienced user to find.
As it is compulsory for a horse rider to practice what he has learnt in his theoretical lectures, same is the case with bitcoins trader when he is willing to join trading.

He must be learning enough about what and why of trading. Once learnt, he must be allowed in practical field to try whatever he had learnt. So definitely demo trade engines are best in this regard as they give you a computer picture of how everything work.
I think it's best to start with investing. Creation of a cryptographic portfolio helps to understand the market itself. In addition, investing helps to discipline itself, which is very important in trade. After 3 months you can start working on the trend on demo account.
This is purely my opinion, because I already have experience in trading another markets.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
March 21, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
Good explanation from an experienced traders and I really benefits from the explanation you have give here.  If we follow this step that you have giving and the advice we would will reduce the risk of enter the market at the wrong time, been trike to enter the market at the wrong price and over trade. I will add that op also need to updating his tradings' knowledge by practicing on how to trade from demo trade before putting really money.

If demo trade engine is available, always make sure to use that first. Many different exchanges have different spread limits. A demo trading account would expose you to all those hidden details that an exchange might make ambiguous for an inexperienced user to find.
As it is compulsory for a horse rider to practice what he has learnt in his theoretical lectures, same is the case with bitcoins trader when he is willing to join trading.

He must be learning enough about what and why of trading. Once learnt, he must be allowed in practical field to try whatever he had learnt. So definitely demo trade engines are best in this regard as they give you a computer picture of how everything work.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
as the latest practice shows, technical analysis on the crypto-currency market does not work very well. Together with the fundamental analysis, it is possible that it will work
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
Coming soon: computer analysis, tools for trading, basics of fundamental analysis and another.
Being beginner, there are so many things which you are completely unaware of and that you don’t know which thing is in your favor. You need not to make a huge investment in the start and that your only focus should be on learning of as many things as you can as this is the only thing which will later help you in so many ways and this is the most important thing you need to have to become successful in trading.
March 20, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
First of all, a commendable work with this thread @AlexZHankok.

Here are my tips for newbie traders that are interested in day trading.

Whenever I day trade, I make use of one very important indicator. It is called the Moving average convergence divergence trend-following momentum indicator, in short MACD.

Thank you, too. Excellent addition. MACD is an accurate and simple trend oscillator, it fits well for day trading.
About the indicators, I'll write, until the time for everything is missing = (
March 19, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
If allowed I want to translate this post, many people will read it and will be useful for anyone who wants to start trading or learn trading. certainly not in this forum, I will post it on my blog.
thank you very much if allowed.
What language did you want to translate to? I published in English, Russian on bitcointalk. It will also be published in the Golos.io when I finish the material. In principle, I do not mind, in the first place I wrote it to help novices in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190
March 19, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
Trading for a beginner is a dangerous thing, so everyone should decide for themselves: not to be a beginner, or not to be a trader. Why is that?
Note that usually about 90% of beginners loose their deposits on the crypto exchange market. And they were instructed before. So the best way is to get a real experience, use a certain trading strategy and always correct own mistakes. But this article is useful, good work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
March 19, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 19, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
First of all, a commendable work with this thread @AlexZHankok.

Whenever I day trade, I make use of one very important indicator. It is called the Moving average convergence divergence trend-following momentum indicator, in short MACD.
Since most crypto trades are done by bots these days, you will always find a recurring pattern of Buy's and Sell's. This buy/sell trend is best described by a MACD indicator.

All you have to do is make sure you find the repeating patterns and the most extreme points (crests/troughs) of swing.
I always buy at the deepest troughs and sell off at the highest crests of the MACD curve. You can only judge this by observing the trend for a few hours.
Now, remember, MACD will always show a wave-like structure even when the market is in a downtrend. So to best ascertain if you should buy or sell, you need to also take a look at the market order depth.

Here you can see that the cumulative bids are way higher than the cumulative asks.

Which generally means there's a lot of buy orders compared to sell orders.
This is ideally the best time to buy.

But be careful, many coins have a huge buy wall just to entice new buyers, as soon as people start buying, that buy order is cancelled and people sell off in panic. (This is also a form of pump/dump)

So observe the market pair very well before you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: