Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Can they be hacked?? - page 25. (Read 4079 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Yes, it is because when everything turn online , it can be hack

So how we can protect it ?
You need to update until the newest version , is that simple. Just make sure that you're not click any suspicious link because it may contain malware !
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
it seems for now the security of the purse currency crypto quite safe, because I see from the past until now have never heard bad news about the wallet. all you have to do is never give a password to anyone.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Yes, must be admitted its truly possible., As we know, Bitcoin allows you to transfer anywhere with a very easy way and allows you to control your money. But, The great feature also comes along with high attention to security. It is important to say that there is no absolute security.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Anything can be hacked, with enough effort and time, but if you take elementary precautions, the effort and time needed become too high,
So, take care of your accout, and you can stay safe.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Activity: 696
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Cryptocurrency wallets could be hacked of course if you are careless and accidentally disclosed or revealed your password or private key to someone. Just be careful. But really cryptocurrency wallet could be hackable but it would be hard.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

In the generation we are on today, almost everything can be hacked. The only thing we can do is to minimize or even eliminate the risk of being hacked through avoidance procedures, like keeping your private key out of your computer or laptop and put it to something flash drive, or even get some trezor, or other offline wallets, providing your wallets 2FA and etc.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
Cryptocurrency wallets can be invaded by hackers if we are not careful or if some of us are infected by viruses or we have not secured our wallets yet. it can be hacked every where and every time

that is the down thing about cryptocurrency , because  it can be hacked not too hard, I mean they just need viruses to get an account or a link to be clicked just to get an account . Although cryptocurrency is a great way to earn money or to be engaged in trading , it also has a downfall because of fraud and scames making it negative on some people if we are going to compare it to stock market which has more security than here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency wallets can be invaded by hackers if we are not careful or if some of us are infected by viruses or we have not secured our wallets yet. it can be hacked every where and every time
Activity: 386
It is the one reason why bitcoin is not yet being legalized. We cannot assure the safety of bitcoin. We cannot expect bitcoin to have more security. In this kind of scenario, our own bitcoin/virtual money can be hacked and we cannot make it go back again, we cannot assure the safety of our own money.

Our safety is always depends on how we keep our wallet, we need to take care of our bitcoin to avoid those hackers hack it, make sure that the wallet you are using is secure.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
if we don't protect crypto currency wallet with step 2 verification then it produce threat to wallets so cryptocurrency wallets are hackable only when we handle the wallet with utmost security
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Computer literates these days are so knowledgeable that they can do everything and manipulate everything on their internet. Everything can be hacked in the technology world because these hackers know how it is functioning. In order to avoid these hacks you have to be careful not to share your informations online because these things can be the root for your account so that you can be hacked.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
No bitcoin and other cryptocurrency wallets can't be hacked if your computer or the device they you are running on isn't compromised, but if you access your wallet on any other device that is compromised and the attacker captures your password or credentials then your funds can be hacked pretty easily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
it should not be possible because the cryptocurrency wallet is connected to some blockchain server in the world so it will be hard to get hacked, you better keep your private key as safe as possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36

Yes it is, based on my experience, I find it so risky. I believe that it is still better to keep our earnings safe and secured by keeping our private keys safe as well. We should not entrust it to anybody. As for me, it is safer to secure our earnings in a hard wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
It is the one reason why bitcoin is not yet being legalized. We cannot assure the safety of bitcoin. We cannot expect bitcoin to have more security. In this kind of scenario, our own bitcoin/virtual money can be hacked and we cannot make it go back again, we cannot assure the safety of our own money.
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
any wallet can be hack, but keep your device in high security and be careful from theft your private key or password and your wallet will be safe
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Yes they can be hacked if you are not careful and mistakenly give out your password or if you dont put 2fa’s on your wallets then there are so many chances of you getting hacked. Hackers and scammers now are wise, just one mistake of you and once they see the error you’ve made then its a goodbye to your holdings.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Since our technology is advanced , we can't deny the fact that almost everything is hackable already. Scammers and hackers always find ways to steal people's earning so we must be careful all the time. It is important that we'll secure all our wallets and private keys well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
No it can't be hacked but someone can access your wallets if they have your private key or password so be careful and be careful of phishing
It's highly-important to secure wallet by creating a strong random password, and having a back up to retrieve funds or assets whenever there is a software failure or if device is lost or stolen. This also protects against thieves or hackers. It can provide very high levels of security if used correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: