Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCurrency Whatsapp Group in Singapore - page 2. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:03:40 AM
Hi there, me just joined.... Grin

Just joined? As in only just stating to meddle with cryptocurrencies?

If so, welcome!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 01:40:06 AM
I'm from Indonesia, very rarely do I found bitcoin group in Whatssap.
Singapore are one of country which accepting bitcoin transaction in country, here local discussion https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/singapore-214887 from singapore regions. I will advise you to joining some of group in telegram, there some active group whom discussing about bitcoin and info's crypto. It's public group from many country open, but open discussing about many thing, investment plans, mining and others related.
Activity: 12
December 14, 2017, 12:21:56 PM
Hi there, me just joined.... Grin
December 14, 2017, 07:50:31 AM
Still, I know there are no  CryptoCurrency Whatsapp groups in Singapore. But you can search deeply and can find any more.

thanks.. will do..

you from singapore as well?

what do you have invested in if i may ask?
Activity: 47
December 13, 2017, 01:42:18 PM
Still, I know there are no  CryptoCurrency Whatsapp groups in Singapore. But you can search deeply and can find any more.
December 13, 2017, 01:50:29 AM
Also, been buying my cryptos from FYBSG and trasnferring them to Bitfinex to get my IOTAs, Dash and Neo. Anyone know a cheaper/more convenient way for me to get my cryptos from Singapore?

Seems to me CoinHako has a $9 fee upfront but has a much better exchange rate. It also allows me to buy in Ethereum to transfer to Bitfinex. FYBSG does not have an upfront fee but has much higher BTC exchange rates? Looks like CoinHako may be more worthwhile? Anyone has a better suggestion?

BTC Been into crypto only since March this year but it took me till November 6th this year to invest a decent amount of money into Crypto. BTC
BTC Have a small portfolio consisting of IOTA, Dash and Neo and considering Ethereum, Cardano and Power Ledger. BTC
December 13, 2017, 01:24:45 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if there are any existing CryptoCurrency Whatsapp groups in Singapore?

I have been looking around for like minded people here so we can share ideas on growing our crypto portfolio and maybe even work on crypto projects together.

Regards

BTC Been into crypto only since March this year but it took me till November 6th this year to invest a decent amount of money into Crypto. BTC
BTC Have a small portfolio consisting of IOTA, Dash and Neo and considering Ethereum, Cardano and Power Ledger. BTC

Pages:
Jump to: