Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True - page 33. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Earth regions are developing unequally. I think there will always be such map places where only cash will be accepted, and when you try to pay with bitcoin,they will laugh at you.  I think that even in 20-30 years the internet won't be everywhere, but without internet cryptocurrency will be useless, because this is a digital currency.

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I think it is nearly impossible that they would completely erase all cash (if we are talking about banknotes here) from existence. Different currencies like USD and EUR are sure to stay, maybe even in digital form only, but most probably as paper money too. That is because people like to see and feel their assets, we all do. Something virtual is not so satisfactory as physical is. But maybe I am wrong. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think it will not happen or happen but in 50 years because the states simply will not allow to replace the usual money with crypto currency because it is to some extent a matter of business Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
It can only kill cash if the Central banks and the government will adopt the technology. But I think it will take long because those who are affected by cryptocurrency will resist it and make their own strategy to counter cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
it is certainly only a matter of time before that happens, but there will always be some kind of cash.

i do not believe that all people want to live without cash.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Cash will be used for a long time and I don't think any other type of currency can destroy it right now or in the near future. You can use cash anywhere and anytime because you can exchange all the currencies between them and use them everywhere you can. Actually you don't even need to carry cash with you because you can use debit cards to pay almost at any shop with any currency because the exchange will be processed instantly by the bank.So, cryptocurrencies will not kill cash but it is possible to become a main used currency because people like it and companies already started to accept them as a payment method.

That is true, but there is a lot mote to it.

Fiat currencies are a tool for political power and economical strategies. That's the reason why almost every country has it's own currency. And that' not going away, at least not in our lifetime.

Crypto assets might reach widespread use if somehow the community manages to solve the credibility issues. Right now, crypto is seen as a realm for the scammers and other criminal groups. Unfortunately, this is partially true and it's only getting worse with this ICO madness.

If crypto ever reaches this global acceptance, then some fiat might become obsolete. But that would be a brand new world, wouldn't it?
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
Cash will be used for a long time and I don't think any other type of currency can destroy it right now or in the near future. You can use cash anywhere and anytime because you can exchange all the currencies between them and use them everywhere you can. Actually you don't even need to carry cash with you because you can use debit cards to pay almost at any shop with any currency because the exchange will be processed instantly by the bank.So, cryptocurrencies will not kill cash but it is possible to become a main used currency because people like it and companies already started to accept them as a payment method.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
More likely, you'll have the two systems working in the same time. Then, who know, somewhere in the futur, when everyone will have a mobile (or a chip under the skin...) then there won't be need of cash anymore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Oh yeah if there was any kill switch for that one then it could have been the case I guess.  Tongue But nothing seems like that to me. If crypto currency would have been meant for that then the creator that is Satoshi would have already did that one and we might have been called ourselves cryptonians! The term we will use if our main currency gets replaced with the crypto currencies. Come on everyone knows this is not even close to happening to what we just discuss. This all depend on the governments, democracy and much more political forces that are imaginable to us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I won't exactly say cryptocurrencies will kill cash but what is certain is that the era of paper money is coming to an end even if it is a slow end.  Everything will eventually die out and pave way for the new and when cash finally succumbs and dies out then there is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will be taking over from fiat money.

Right but we're probably looking at decades of transition here. A fee yeard won't be enough to move from fiat dependence to crypto. People from lower half of society will find it extremely hard to adapt to a new form of transaction
Activity: 178
Actually Transactions take some time, so i don't think crypto will ever replace cash. Each will perform it's functions in existing separately in the market.
Activity: 196
I think that the crypto currency is future. Maybe a crypto currency will replace money. Nowadays many goods can be bought for crypto currency.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Truegame
Cryptocurrency can be rid of fiat, since it is easy to transact with cryptocurrencies. If the population preferred it, and it gained the popularity to atleast make the proposal to be implemented as a world wide usable currency. It is possible though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I won't exactly say cryptocurrencies will kill cash but what is certain is that the era of paper money is coming to an end even if it is a slow end.  Everything will eventually die out and pave way for the new and when cash finally succumbs and dies out then there is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will be taking over from fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

I agree they can co exist but they Bitcoin cannot make fiat go away because there are billions of people in this planet and only a very small percentage are into cryptocurrency and not the whole part of the world are with internet or knows how to operate the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Do you know that in Sweden cash is almost extinct, there are already cashless zones and places that don't accept cash at all, and everybody, and I mean everybody accepts cards - even beggars have the card terminals to accept charity of passers-by. So cash is almost completely eliminated already.

Huhh?

But that has nothing to do with crypto technologies. Scandinavian countries are only pushing for the end of circulating coins and bills and enforcing the exclusive use of electronic transfers; credit cards, NFC, etc.
Activity: 266
Let's think logically, of course the crypto currency will replace cash, it is inevitable, as the digital currencies are rapidly developing
Activity: 69
Soon paper currency will vanish. Its just like history repeating itself. Before paper currency people use to trade with gold or gold coins. When Fiat came it took so much time that people adopt it but finally all world adopt fiat.
Same happening now. things will take time but Cash will be vanish. Mark my words
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards

Cash will continue to be used in third world countries and where it is necessary to deceive the law in order to earn money. It is possible that in 10-15 years cryptocurrency bite from a solid piece of Visa and MasterCard.
Activity: 336
No I dont think it will happen,but they can exist both,peopl should have a freedom in choice between fiat or crypto.And we can see that goverments of different countries are already thinking about crypto legalization.
Pages:
Jump to: