Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency/altcoins or token? - page 3. (Read 400 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
Whether we like it or not, newbies, investors or traders, they prefer these coins or that coins but what coins do you prefer to own, or trade or to invest? Is it a cryptocurrency/altcoins or tokens and why do u prefer it to hold and keep and trade? Which coins are faster to make you money?

i think there is no fast money in cryptocurrency
because people should and absolutely need patience my friend
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
I am constantly looking to buy new altcoins and tokens as well. For tokens I am looking at their use case, whitepaper, team behind the project. For altcoins I mostly decide based on technical properties of altcoin and innovative features like stealth addresses and anonymous transactions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
Whether we like it or not, newbies, investors or traders, they prefer these coins or that coins but what coins do you prefer to own, or trade or to invest? Is it a cryptocurrency/altcoins or tokens and why do u prefer it to hold and keep and trade? Which coins are faster to make you money?
Most people prefer coins the same as ethereum hoping to to have good ROI like, wanchain(fork of ethereum). Others are just going with the flow, they buy coins that's recommended by ianbalina or suppoman. Thus the ICO recommended by ianbina or suppoman will be soldout or reachd hardcap.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
From my point of view and experience I will tell that bitcoin is the coin by which you can make money faster. Moreover bitcoin has a very good potential to invest. For this reason I prefer bitcoin for trades more than tokens.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
May 13, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
Well it depends on you because if you want a long-term, sure and safe investment go with tokens like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin because those are the one who other investors invest in but if you want a fast investment i will suggest you to invest in Altcoins or some ICO but make sure you choose the right one because if you choose a scam say goodbye to your money but if you invest in an unsuccessful ICO or those who don't hit their softcap they will refund your investment ICOs is a high risk but high return of investment if you choose the correct one.
Activity: 97
May 13, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
I prefer cryptocurrency more. I personally like Bitcoin. I find it more stable, secure and also, a large community is investing on it which makes it more reliable.
copper member
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 02:36:08 PM
I prefer cryptocurrency more. I personally like Bitcoin. I find it more stable, secure and also, a large community is investing on it which makes it more reliable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 12, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: