Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoDiceScript - Now you can buy a no-support version for much cheaper! - page 2. (Read 5439 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Just purchased the script, hopefully it goes well. Do you have another form of contact (Skype)?

Sent it off and included additional ways of connecting with me for support issues.
Activity: 784
Just purchased the script, hopefully it goes well. Do you have another form of contact (Skype)?
Do you have a demo site running the script?

No demo, but there are actual sites running this codebase. 
dice.leafcoingames.com
dice.blazeco.in

How scalable is the system?

A large part of the scalability of this script relies on the size and power of your server.  The more people you have playing the game will require a larger and more robust server (RAM).  The more people running a constant bot system will also require larger servers.  But there are several settings that can assist in scaling up to larger player bases... you can choose the amount of time that must pass before a bet is placed (both for human players and bots).  Scalability can also be handled by offloading the wallet to one server, the database to another server, and the front end of the site on the main server.  And then if you understand caching there are a number of ways you can also improve the scalability of the system.  Hope that helps answer the question.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

dice.leafcoingames.com
dice.blazeco.in

How scalable is the system?
1) Is coin deposit being credit automatically?
2) How do I consolidate all the coins into one wallet?
3) What kind of security measure is in place for the hot wallet?

1. Yes...as long as the player deposits into the correct address.
2. Not sure what this means. You want all the different players to use the same wallet address? That doesn't make sense to me.
3. There are two parts to the security. The first required you to know how to run a secure server and manage it. The second deals with the dice game and while it is as secure as I can make it, I added the additional protection of every withdrawal being manually processed. No money can be withdrawn from the bank without the express authorization of the site owner.

dice.leafcoingames.com
dice.blazeco.in
legendary
Activity: 1067
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
1) Is coin deposit being credit automatically?
2) How do I consolidate all the coins into one wallet?
3) What kind of security measure is in place for the hot wallet?
Feature/Capability: Enhanced the way you can now run this script on one server and have the coin daemon running on another server.  (Provides for greater security.)
Activity: 784
Can I get it at 0.2 BTC as well?  Roll Eyes
do you accept 0.2 BTC. I got 0.2 BTC now.
my site allforbtc.com is running via betcoin.tm
but I want to buy a script that I can control.

Sent you a PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
do you accept 0.2 BTC. I got 0.2 BTC now.
my site allforbtc.com is running via betcoin.tm
but I want to buy a script that I can control.
The prices have got back to their original price for the script.  But as some have asked.  I'm always willing to negotiate. Smiley
I have included a basic betting bot that you can turn on and off in the admin area. Check out dice.leafcoingames.com to see it in action.
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Is it possible for users to use a martingale bot with this dice script?
Activity: 806
COINMIXER.NET
Thanks for the feedback... some good ideas a few of you sent.
Oh... AND for those that contacted me.  YES, I will take equivalent payment in other crypto coins.   You just have to ask and we'll make it happen.  So yes, I have accepted payment in DOGE and DGB already.
Special Sale for Bitcointalk members - For this weekend only (between now and Sunday night) this script (and my support) is on sale for only 0.25BTC.  Contact me on this thread or PM if you would like more information.
Pages:
Jump to: