Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 32. (Read 111825 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
GTFO with large red text of yours... it is bad for mobile phone users... yea and we all know, that double is ponzi (= scam)...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
DON'T DEPOSIT ANYTHING NOW, YOU WILL GET ROBBBED
+1
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
DON'T DEPOSIT ANYTHING NOW, YOU WILL GET ROBBBED

OK
Activity: 195
here is proof they dont pay alts, even small amouts, 90mill ttc pending 64h already, rest alts over 12h pending

oh yeah....we know it now!!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
10-01-2015 was my last payout , the rest is pending

ok now you know
Activity: 199
This is interesting:
http://cryptodouble.com/?search=1EypqcpArB8omVxPXWNG6nJmQB8VaY2VE1

guy get lately his payout and immediatly invest again but don't recived next it is pending...
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
STOP being so negative guys, ''you are not going to get paid'' WELL why BTC payouts running right now? Why isn't the website shut down? Dumbasses, and ponzi? YEAH NO SHIT. Only idiots don't know what they are investing into. Just think positive and you'll see Wink

I love ur positivity but reality  is a bitc* ne wayS , 24 hours left for my btc payout ! I hope all is well
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
STOP being so negative guys, ''you are not going to get paid'' WELL why BTC payouts running right now? Why isn't the website shut down? Dumbasses, and ponzi? YEAH NO SHIT. Only idiots don't know what they are investing into. Just think positive and you'll see Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
i think this is scam he not paying.

by all stand pending ant not paid.
Activity: 420

so today is the day, lets wait and see  Cheesy
Dude, you're not going to get that money back.
a good sign Cheesy BTC PAYOUTS.
Activity: 51
i think this is scam he not paying.

by all stand pending ant not paid.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
From Russia. Who could guess ?
when i do transactions i often get a node in south america but i am in europe. doesn't really mean that much.

Unless you are operating a full node and are directly connecting to blockchain.info when broadcasting your transaction, the "relayed IP" shown won't be your own IP.
legendary
when i do transactions i often get a node in south america but i am in europe. doesn't really mean that much.
Activity: 241
Bitcoin have started to payout now so its not over yet

https://blockchain.info/tx/7f868bd06800d72e2a8b96b43157ffa9ecdae4a44e0feac0524b0561a292b3c4

legendary

so today is the day, lets wait and see  Cheesy
Hmm, this will be interesting if that are your real investments.
I also wait for some doges tomorrow from this magnific website Shocked
yes its my bet. now all xpy pending.

I have faith still. If no payouts in BTC, LTC or XPY within 3 days, then my faith is gone. I choose to think positive Cheesy
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Weeklu Ponzi --- I'm looking forward 34 hours and still did not get my refund for the return address: 1P2emjjV9hVCd55sJbTHcFyQdGpaw4oQtr as I do not get no refund bawem there is not I pay more. I will inform you but when I get a refund. This would be a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 938
anyone with pending on btc, or even nothing after 100 hours ?
Pages:
Jump to: