Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 45. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It was fun while it lasted.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I think those who own this website are the ones who hacked bitstamp. They' re trying to launder 19K BTC. They will continue till having laundered all of them. Relax.

Usually when you launder bitcoins, you return them to yourself, you don't give them away or else that's just called giving them away.
Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!
I think those who own this website are the ones who hacked bitstamp. They' re trying to launder 19K BTC. They will continue till having laundered all of them. Relax.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
talk about a wasted oppurtunity, this could easilly net them millions why stop paying alts and big btc payments now? its just making people lose faith. It was snowballing. Idiots

most important is they dont communicate investors, i read they are professional:)lol
yeah i read this was an 'investement'

yes, site owner investment:) lol
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
talk about a wasted oppurtunity, this could easilly net them millions why stop paying alts and big btc payments now? its just making people lose faith. It was snowballing. Idiots

most important is they dont communicate investors, i read they are professional:)lol
yeah i read this was an 'investement'
legendary
get a server error when click on news tab now

legendary
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE

u need new investors to get ur btc back? lol
Activity: 686
Distress...

1LVMT6NLvJCLAo62kaRCJdRdm2W42USeCe

Good luck man, hope you get paid out. Undecided

Any word on the 102 btc guy? Did he get paid out yet?
Activity: 503
Na Zdorovie!
Distress...

1LVMT6NLvJCLAo62kaRCJdRdm2W42USeCe

Activity: 188
sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC
I have some information that cryptodouble will work for at least 5 months. The current action is appropriate. All payments will be made. Complain as old baby. From morning was paid 300 BTC and you complain.

And where did you get this "information"?  Huh
I have some information that cryptodouble will work for at least 5 months. The current action is appropriate. All payments will be made. Complain as old baby. From morning was paid 300 BTC and you complain.

so why they did not paid 3 days pending coins? any explanation?

don't waste your time on this troll Wink
Activity: 686

And where did you get this "information"?  Huh

so why they did not paid 3 days pending coins? any explanation?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
investments are still going on. I think this site has a week of life more
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 966
I told you everyone that dont invet in this scam sites most of the investors were newbie not more older than one week now u lose all !! Hope u recover from somewhere else !!

IMO, most of them knew it is a ponzi before investing in it, and knew it will stop paying in the end. They just hope they have invest in it earlier enough to get their payments before its collapse.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I would assume that the big DOGE drop at cryptsy is coming from cryptodouble.com actually... especially since my 10000 DOGE is still pending...

For some reason their are still paying out btc... probably by the btc bought by doge...
Ume
Activity: 210
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
I told you everyone that dont invet in this scam sites most of the investors were newbie not more older than one week now u lose all !! Hope u recover from somewhere else !!
Like LTC? Look at that drop.

and blackcoin
paycoin will be epic and doge
Pages:
Jump to: