Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptodream.biz | Probable ponzi scheme - page 2. (Read 1566 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
January 15, 2016, 04:44:12 AM
Okay, so I just claimed some dogecoin from the faucet at freedoge.co.in, and I saw an ad advertizing "Cryptodouble.biz." Taking a closer look, I immediately realized that this could be a probable ponzi scheme, as they advertize doubling your bitcoin in 48 hours time! A quick search on who.is shows that the domain "cryptodouble.biz" was registered just yesterday!
Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up, proceed with caution! Cheesy
Thank you for bringing this to our notice.I almost lost my bitcoin to one of similar ponzi site when I was a newbie if it were not for a fellow forum member who inform me about it's scam.Hope Op will do the same and save many bitcoins going to scammers hand
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 15, 2016, 03:09:24 AM
Funny because people still do fall for it.

Always check and maybe even ask in the forum about it. because if the bitcoin related website who isn't in bitcointalk.org, chances are they are scam.
This forum is where to get more info before jumping to anything.  why did  freedoge.co.in advertised them by teh way?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 02:43:08 AM
Yeah, I also feel suspicious of this site, you should be careful
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 14, 2016, 11:26:08 PM
just get your thread to scam accusations. this is for general bitcoin discussion; good catch about new scam site though. Roll Eyes

moreover this kind of scam site is widely used by the same scammer IIRC. please not to use their site if you believe it is a scam, put on a scam accusation against him.
didn't even know that subforum existed! thanks for the tip, will do!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
January 14, 2016, 09:44:32 PM
just get your thread to scam accusations. this is for general bitcoin discussion; good catch about new scam site though. Roll Eyes

moreover this kind of scam site is widely used by the same scammer IIRC. please not to use their site if you believe it is a scam, put on a scam accusation against him.
Activity: 98
January 14, 2016, 09:30:00 PM
Okay, so I just claimed some dogecoin from the faucet at freedoge.co.in, and I saw an ad advertizing "Cryptodouble.biz." Taking a closer look, I immediately realized that this could be a probable ponzi scheme, as they advertize doubling your bitcoin in 48 hours time! A quick search on who.is shows that the domain "cryptodouble.biz" was registered just yesterday!
yeah always check before investing especialy if the offer is hard to be true because who can double your money in two days that will be impossible to be true
Activity: 97
January 14, 2016, 09:04:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: