Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptogamblingforum.com - page 2. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 20, 2015, 02:05:32 AM
Theres no really any point in making any forum btc based when we have this one unless you make something really new with new features, i dont care if this forum is not only for gambling, the gambling section is super popular and all the gambling sites come here to advertise, why did you think it was necessary to make a new one?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2015, 12:59:12 AM
This forum also discusses 100's topics that are not gambling related. I want a crypto currency gambling related ONLY forum.

You're right this forum cover all the topics related to crypto which includes Gambling too and this is the place where most of the Gambling sites handle their correspondence and keep in touch with their users.

Your forum looks nice but it is a little dull to be honest, if you're aiming for only Gambling related forum you should change the theme to more fancy imho and like all the other forums your biggest challenge will be getting the crowd to actually be active on your forum and contribute, which is not going to easy as people are very comfortable using this forum for all their needs. But if you can make it worthwile for people to hang out at your forum and if you can maintain the same enthusiasm with which you started this project you might be able to succeed.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
June 20, 2015, 12:02:58 AM
You can always try https://cryptoboard.org Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 19, 2015, 10:02:37 PM
This forum also discusses 100's topics that are not gambling related. I want a crypto currency gambling related ONLY forum.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 19, 2015, 09:50:19 PM
I've looked all over the internet for a Crypto Gambling Forum and can't find one that's only talks about bitcoin/crypto gambling. So I decided to create one. I'm a gambler/poker and have been very interested in the Crypto Currency market, so much that I intent to launch the best bitcoin Poker Software soon, poker mavens sucks, and seals with clubs has that sickening sound when you fold, like scratching nails on a chalkboard. Is that a stradegy SWC is using to collect more take? I hate folding only because of that sound. Anyway please come post on cryptogamblingforum (dot) com.
If this post is not allowed please remove admin, I don't at all intend to spam, I just want to see a Crypto Forum that's only Gambling talk.

you do know that you can disable the sound right? This forum does have a Gambling talk, so why would we transfer to your forum?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 19, 2015, 09:21:17 PM
I've looked all over the internet for a Crypto Gambling Forum and can't find one that's only talks about bitcoin/crypto gambling. So I decided to create one. I'm a gambler/poker and have been very interested in the Crypto Currency market, so much that I intent to launch the best bitcoin Poker Software soon, poker mavens sucks, and seals with clubs has that sickening sound when you fold, like scratching nails on a chalkboard. Is that a stradegy SWC is using to collect more take? I hate folding only because of that sound. Anyway please come post on cryptogamblingforum (dot) com.
If this post is not allowed please remove admin, I don't at all intend to spam, I just want to see a Crypto Forum that's only Gambling talk.
Pages:
Jump to: