Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 129. (Read 345525 times)

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I have around 1 Peercoin on my balance and seeing that there is a possibility to exchange I thought I'd exchange it for BTC  and buy a ticket for Bitcoin Lotto. But it emerged that the minimum exchange amount is 5.90500000 PPC. I understand that the minimum exchange amount can't be too low because of the threat of abuse, but don't you think it's possible to make it 1 PPC? It would be still almost impossible to abuse considering that after 1 month of loyalty the faucet gives you 0.02 PPC, but it would be so much more convenient for players. Same goes for STRATIS and maybe for some other coins I haven't checked.
All coins have the same minimum exchange amount, that's 0.001 BTC or alt coin equivalent.

Got it, thanks for the clarification! But, do you know why the minimum exchange amount is so high? Why can't it be 0.00025 BTC, for example? Or is it proven that abusers would take advantage of that in that case? Maybe yes, I don't know. But if there is a possibility of lowering the min exchange amount without putting the site in jeopardy, then maybe it's worth considering because on a site where you can play with a dozen of different coins, the lower that limit the better for players.

I just hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. Smiley

$6 minimum is "so high"?

As long as there's no cost per transaction I don't see why they couldn't lower it, though.
correct, it's low enough.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
I have around 1 Peercoin on my balance and seeing that there is a possibility to exchange I thought I'd exchange it for BTC  and buy a ticket for Bitcoin Lotto. But it emerged that the minimum exchange amount is 5.90500000 PPC. I understand that the minimum exchange amount can't be too low because of the threat of abuse, but don't you think it's possible to make it 1 PPC? It would be still almost impossible to abuse considering that after 1 month of loyalty the faucet gives you 0.02 PPC, but it would be so much more convenient for players. Same goes for STRATIS and maybe for some other coins I haven't checked.
All coins have the same minimum exchange amount, that's 0.001 BTC or alt coin equivalent.

Got it, thanks for the clarification! But, do you know why the minimum exchange amount is so high? Why can't it be 0.00025 BTC, for example? Or is it proven that abusers would take advantage of that in that case? Maybe yes, I don't know. But if there is a possibility of lowering the min exchange amount without putting the site in jeopardy, then maybe it's worth considering because on a site where you can play with a dozen of different coins, the lower that limit the better for players.

$6 minimum is "so high"?

As long as there's no cost per transaction I don't see why they couldn't lower it, though.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Bitcoin Lotto round #303 will close in approx 11 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.012240 BTC
2nd place: 0.002295 BTC
3rd place: 0.000765 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 153
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

LTC lotto of today was won by NobFox, congrats.

It's been over 50 million bets since last dice jackpot and still no Roulette jackpot since it was added. How to hit jackpot can be found in our FAQ.

Litecoin Lotto round  #63 will close in approx 10 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.388 LTC
2nd place: 0.073 LTC
3rd place: 0.024 LTC

Total tickets bought so far: 97
Price per ticket: 0.005 LTC

legendary
Our new hardware can better handle large amount of bets so we have decide to lower dice speed limit for 30%.

Change starts with 15.9.

That's great! Now I just have to figure out why the fuck Chrome keeps getting those "Snap!" messages every 5 hours or so on your website.
That's strange. I have website opened for almost 24 hours per day without any issues. are you running autobet when you get a "snap" message?

Yes, it's always on autobet. Once every a few hours I get that "Snap!" thing and have to refresh the page.
This is probably not a website issue but the browser caches/indexDb's. Trying refreshing it with CTRL+SHIFT+R (hard refresh) which would delete the cached build files which work most of the time.

I tried that and still have the same problem, I'll try with another browser.

If it keeps happening with Chrome, check all your extensions one by one, by disabling them and trying again.
This issue didn't get solved by clearing your cache, I think it's likely that it's caused by an extension.

An adblocker might be the culprit here, I've had my fair share of issues with some of them.

Well, I'm just using Mozilla instead and it's working fine there.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Our new hardware can better handle large amount of bets so we have decide to lower dice speed limit for 30%.

Change starts with 15.9.

That's great! Now I just have to figure out why the fuck Chrome keeps getting those "Snap!" messages every 5 hours or so on your website.
That's strange. I have website opened for almost 24 hours per day without any issues. are you running autobet when you get a "snap" message?

Yes, it's always on autobet. Once every a few hours I get that "Snap!" thing and have to refresh the page.
This is probably not a website issue but the browser caches/indexDb's. Trying refreshing it with CTRL+SHIFT+R (hard refresh) which would delete the cached build files which work most of the time.

If it keeps happening with Chrome, check all your extensions one by one, by disabling them and trying again.
This issue didn't get solved by clearing your cache, I think it's likely that it's caused by an extension.

An adblocker might be the culprit here, I've had my fair share of issues with some of them.
Current Bitcoin top 10 leaders of Monthly Wagering Contest:

Only 14 days to go! Good luck.

More information in our wagering contest thread.
legendary

Change starts with 15.9.

Saturday's Bitcoin lottery (round 302) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1swethadubey6104.286%0.011200 BTC
2Danny407312622.143%0.002100 BTC
3Skyelar3010421.429%0.000700 BTC

Current ETH wagering contest top 10 with 15 days to go this month:

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

Change starts with 15.9.

Yes... its browser issue and deleting cache might help. It should not happen even if autobet runs for days.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

Change starts with 15.9.

legendary

Change starts with 15.9.

Try to use other browser if it happens there also
legendary

Change starts with 15.9.

legendary

Change starts with 15.9.

legendary

Change starts with 15.9.

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

Change starts with 15.9.
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
No speed limit on dice bets still on for about 6 hours today! We've already reached 10 million dice bets in last 24 hours Roll Eyes
Jump to: