Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 165. (Read 345505 times)

Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Oh my God! Rewards is amazinggggg
Yep it is! I just bought 10 tickets,waiting for my confirmation as usual.Also it is only about
0d 9h 40m 15s
for  the lottery will to be drawn.Really excited to see how this turns out.Best of Luck to all the ticket holders.  Cool

That's when the round is closed and people can't buy tickets anymore. Lottery will be drawn during the *cool down* period. It can take up to some hours.

First place prize went up to 0.87280 BTC now . Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Yep it is! I just bought 10 tickets,waiting for my confirmation as usual.Also it is only about
0d 9h 40m 15s
for  the lottery will to be drawn.Really excited to see how this turns out.Best of Luck to all the ticket holders.  Cool

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
Huge Bitcoin Lotto round tomorrow!! 10 hours left to buy tickets!!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.84976 BTC
2nd place: 0.15933 BTC
3rd place: 0.06373 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 10622
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

Few days left for our Christmas Challenge to end! Hit biggest winning streak and win 0.05 BTC. More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-challenge-hit-most-winning-rolls-in-a-row-and-get-005-btc-2636233.

Catch the winning spirit!

Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Huge Bitcoin Lotto round tomorrow!! 10 hours left to buy tickets!!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.84976 BTC
2nd place: 0.15933 BTC
3rd place: 0.06373 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 10622
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

Few days left for our Christmas Challenge to end! Hit biggest winning streak and win 0.05 BTC. More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-challenge-hit-most-winning-rolls-in-a-row-and-get-005-btc-2636233.

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
It was revived
'Revived' implies that it is the same project. The original Segwit2x (the project I was referring to) was made by semi-reputable people with good intention, this one looks to be nothing but scum.

you can look at any news site there is because every site has covered it and has been for a week...

Two paid releases from Bitcoin.com and newsbtc don't count as 'every site'.

Chances Ledger will support that should be somewhere between 0 and nothing.
I'd be very disappointed if it was anything more.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
It's a fork, not a "scan".
It's a scam, not a scan.
Didn't bother much with it, the namejacking thing put me off to start with.
Then there is their team being combined off google and instagram.
Chances Ledger will support that should be somewhere between 0 and nothing.
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It looks like Dellwin435 is back!

https://i.snag.gy/uyWHmF.jpg

That's a very impressive prize pot for a 0.0001 per ticket lottery and still nearly a whole day for it to grow. Will the 1st prize make 1BTC?

It would be more if more than 10000 tickets could be bought Wink
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I just found out the chain was scanned a few hours ago and I didn't manage to withdraw my coins
You can't call it a fork without a working wallet. The chain was captured yesterday, it was scanned.
It's a fork if it carries over the chain and the first block of "B2X" is built on top of Bitcoin's block #501,451
(thus the hash pointer in the block header references that block).
A scan as an airdrop with a completely new chain would do it doesn't carry over blocks, it only carries over balances.
Forks and airdrop scans are different, "B2X" advertises itself as fork, thus I call it one.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
It looks like Dellwin435 is back!

That's a very impressive prize pot for a 0.0001 per ticket lottery and still nearly a whole day for it to grow. Will the 1st prize make 1BTC?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I just found out the chain was scanned a few hours ago and I didn't manage to withdraw my coins

You can't call it a fork without a working wallet.
The chain was captured yesterday, it was scanned.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
It was revived as S2X and just hard forked earlier today.
It wasn't.
Different people using the same name in order to gain publicity for their project (which is different from the original project in several aspects) doesn't mean SegWit2x gets continued.
The people behind this "B2X" and the people originally working on SegWit2x are completely different, the parameters of both forks are as well.

AFAIK Segwit2x died months ago. You should probably change your source of news.
The original announcement from Voorhees and others indicated the 2x fork simply being delayed, not called off.
However, since then, BTC1 code was found to be faulty (meaning a 2x fork couldn't have happened even if they planned to continue),
and Garzik abandoned the project to work on his ICO.
How much chance all that together means for 2x activating any time, I don't know.

We could still very much use a 2MB consensus mainchain hardfork.

http://b2x-segwit.io/ is the site or you can look at any news site there is because every site has covered it and has been for a week...
What a bunch of great people, maybe next time they can hire actual developers,
instead of instagram models and pictures off google.

Wondering if we're going to get credited once there's a working wallet?
Depends on LedgerWallet.

Hey, can you guys tell me what's going to happen with Segwit2x Fake2xCoin?
Standard procedure, this one isn't different from any others.
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
Hey, can you guys tell me what's going to happen with Segwit2x?

It was revived as S2X and just hard forked earlier today... maybe you need a new source for your news...

http://b2x-segwit.io/ is the site or you can look at any news site there is because every site has covered it and has been for a week...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Thursday's Ethereum lottery (Round 83) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Ethereum
1Dellwin4351000090493.791%21.32400 ETH
2Killerskater18150.169%3.99825 ETH
3Dellwin43510000191893.791%1.59930 ETH

Congratulations to all winners!

1,500 tickets from Wagering contest will be included in next week's ETH Lottery.

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
hi plz send lottery ticket
Tickets are dealt on chat Wink
Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 227) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1s0lidus7713142.081%0.29608 BTC
2NakedHiker5813061.567%0.05552 BTC
3Dellwin4353185357786.058%0.02221 BTC

Congratulations winners

Ethereum Lotto round #83 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 10.35000 ETH
2nd place: 1.94063 ETH
3rd place: 0.77625 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 5175
Price per ticket: 0.0025 ETH

Join our Monthly Wagering Contest and win up to BTC0.5.

Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Congratulations to s0lidus on winning that huge BTC lottery.

A suggestion: Add a "Your tickets in the last round" tab to the lottery page as many players don't know to check the ticket numbers before the draw. This will make it much easier to verify the fairness at randompicker.com after the draw happens and make life a little easier for the chat room moderators to deal the questions.

Haha, he actually won it? I do feel bad for Dellwin435, the prize wouldn't be that big if it weren't for him.
I'm rooting for him to win the next one at least! That one is also getting pretty big.

Luck is with me on lotto this month! I've been trying for months to win and kept on losing till this month's rounds. I didn't expect to win any of the prizes today, but I guess having 77 tickets brought me some extra luck. I feel bad for him too and I hope he get next rounds, especially the bonus round of next week.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Congratulations to s0lidus on winning that huge BTC lottery.

A suggestion: Add a "Your tickets in the last round" tab to the lottery page as many players don't know to check the ticket numbers before the draw. This will make it much easier to verify the fairness at randompicker.com after the draw happens and make life a little easier for the chat room moderators to deal the questions.

Haha, he actually won it? I do feel bad for Dellwin435, the prize wouldn't be that big if it weren't for him.
I'm rooting for him to win the next one at least! That one is also getting pretty big.
Jump to: