Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 216. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I've seen lots of High Rollers these last few days, on all games not just dice Smiley

The chat Spotlight Bets is an awesome addition and really gives us players hope -- we can all catch that winning spirit when we see those amazing profits in chat.

Any plans on a new game yet? Wink
Yes, lots of high rollers also on roulette and blackjack.
We have in plan do add another game, but we're not sure which one to add.
Any suggestions?

More advance slot machine with 10-20 lines and free spins feature, I get bored quickly playing one-liner Wink
Thanks for suggestion, but I was more thinking of a totally new game.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I've seen lots of High Rollers these last few days, on all games not just dice Smiley

The chat Spotlight Bets is an awesome addition and really gives us players hope -- we can all catch that winning spirit when we see those amazing profits in chat.

Any suggestions?

More advance slot machine with 10-20 lines and free spins feature, I get bored quickly playing one-liner Wink
legendary

Any suggestions?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Crypto-Games.net #1 Gambling website
Thursday's Ethereum lottery (Round 46) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Ethereum
1Erwyn06671121.212%0.1320 ETH
2Erwyn06671621.212%0.0248 ETH
3Caegi79682824.242%0.0099 ETH

Congratulations winners!

Bitcoin Lotto Round #154 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.02544 BTC
2nd place: 0.00477 BTC
3rd place: 0.00191 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 318
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

Wanna earn free lotto tickets? Read this thread for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-newsnet-commenting-campaign-get-lottery-ticket-for-each-comment-1862350

Catch the winning spirit!
Our monthly wager contest is still on!!! These are the current leaders of the BTC wager contest with approx two weeks to go:

Place    Nickname       Wagered      Bets   
1Gregson072449.95 BTC6,348
2nevergiveup124,98 BTC114,409
3Lear14483,24 BTC67,222
4Attilaloe34,88 BTC46,857

Read more about it on our website!

Youtube challenge is still on, earn up to 0.05 BTC. For more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-youtube-challenge-from-001-btc-up-to-005-btc-per-video-1852340

Activity: 178
I don't see much of a point of seeing how much you have invested, or do you mean a way to find who has how much invested?
I mean how much I have invested. As the amount is recomputed with profits in real time, it changes continuously. Also, I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the bettors "don't see much of a point" of seeing how much an investor has invested if they don't invest at all, but that doesn't mean investors can't have their own data shown in an API.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Hi guys, is there a chance that you can add the bankroll-invested balance to the API? Thank you in advance.
this helps: https://api.crypto-games.net/v1/coinstats/BTC
Replace BTC for other coins...
Sorry, I did not make myself clear. I mean the amount one has invested, not the global bankroll.

Have added it inside : /v1/user/:coin/:key
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
i can't get to the site all day. is it down?
No problems over here, did you try a different browser already? Cleared your cookies/cache?

In any case, there's a Status Page available, which you can bookmark/check in case you have troubles connecting, to see if the problem is global or just local.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

I just accessed the site and logged on without any problems at all. It might be an issue with your internet for some reason. Try using isup.me to see if it's just you (I believe it is).

Hi guys, is there a chance that you can add the bankroll-invested balance to the API? Thank you in advance.
Sorry, I did not make myself clear. I mean the amount one has invested, not the global bankroll.

I don't see much of a point of seeing how much you have invested, or do you mean a way to find who has how much invested? Adding investment profits to the API for graphing/showing your own data might not be a bad idea though.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 153) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1NBward6372504.423%0.065120 BTC
2NBward6372524.423%0.012210 BTC
3redline69588.231%0.004480 BTC

Congratulations winners!

Current Ethereum Lotto will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.1240 ETH
2nd place: 0.02320 ETH
3rd place: 0.0093 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 31
Price per ticket: 0.0050 ETH

Not so many lotto tickets bought so far, so higher chance to win a decent amount to get started Wink!

legendary
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Jesus, dude had 5000 doge invested in this and made 25k, unless he won it it was all negative.
For example third person who won got 1845 doge but he spend 10k doge on this. I think this game has huge potential (for both eth, doge and btc) if you buy smaller each week instead of going all in. Buy like 5-10 tickets for all and just let it ride.
Monday's Dogecoin lottery round 76 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in DOGE
1DirtySmurf207916.260%24600 DOGE
2bazinga1950.813%4613 DOGE
3Lucky777404032.520%1845 DOGE

Congratulations!

Current BTC Lotto round 153 will close in approx 10 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.04992 BTC
2nd place: 0.00936 BTC
3rd place: 0.00374 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 624
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

Hurry up and buy your ticket(s)! Smiley

Referral commissions won't be credited automatically to the user's active balance anymore.
The user has to manually request their commission using a new button, which will appear in the Your account > Rewards > Invite a friend tab (also linked in the sites footer), as soon as they have earned some commission.
The earned, not yet credited commissions will be visible as pending in the same section, until the user claims it.

With this change we hope to make it easier for players to control their earnings.

We also started a new daily giveaway, for more info check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-daily-10-x-02-mbtc-10-random-players-receive-reward-1863707

Congrats to player Cuelino478 who placed and won this 4 BTC bet on DICE today: Bet ID 1,140,683,584

DOGE Lotto round 76 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  24000 DOGE
2nd place: 4500 DOGE
3rd place: 1800 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 120
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

Jump to: