Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 295. (Read 344303 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I'm gonna try and hit it to take the bounty home.
I wish everyone who is also up for the challenge good luck.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2876
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
We're heading fast to 50 millionth mark. The one who hits it and report on chat will receive 0.1 BTC on account  Wink
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
We are running some maintenance work on our main database. We'll be back soon.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Rounding errors are fixed and no more rounding errors in future.

I quote this for future usage if there is a rounding issue found again in the future. thanks

words

I cant find anything about it and I dont really care what they implement to the site as well as how many their traffic jump or if they has pay all their investor for the loss because of this. I am asking for a statement from the owner about the rounding issue and I have got my answer
It's hard to understand what you are trying to say. You were concerned about investors so I thought it would be better to let you know that they were compensated.

Good. You got your answer.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

I quote this for future usage if there is a rounding issue found again in the future. thanks

words

I cant find anything about it and I dont really care what they implement to the site as well as how many their traffic jump or if they has pay all their investor for the loss because of this. I am asking for a statement from the owner about the rounding issue and I have got my answer
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
we should appreciate their effort though its just my opinion

People will appreciate their effort if they take serious time to build the site but as you can see from the last trouble here, you can see alot of rounding issue that disadvantages investor.
I want to ask have you fixed all your rounding issue and can you confirm that there will be no more rounding issue in the future?

You will find your answers here :

Dice changes:
 - roll numbers are on three decimals
 - win chances are on three decimals
 - payout is automatically adjusted to get you maximum for win chance

All investors got reimbursed  Smiley
They actually have more investors and more traffic now  Wink

your website is really cool i played it a lot its a little bit pitty that such great site owner has negative trust on this forum
98problems you can  ignore OrangeSeller. Go through his posts and you will find that he is just a naysayer filled with negative banter along with a downbeat attitude who keeps on screaming spam spam spam spam and himself is polluting the forum. He has no clue(maybe?) that there is a "Report to moderator" link bottom right of each posts.

@vendetta , shut up you sig spammer. Take alook at betterbets and you will know how crap Dadice is. Don't just spam your petty useless post here

Oh wow so you are only making all those long constructive post for the sake of getting higher payment?  Roll Eyes
^Implying spam.

Because you are a sig spammer. Read . Only constructive post will be counted

Sigh, sig spammer these days, it is 60+ btc , take your time to read spammer

People will appreciate their effort if they take serious time to build the site but as you can see from the last trouble here, you can see alot of rounding issue that disadvantages investor.
I want to ask have you fixed all your rounding issue and can you confirm that there will be no more rounding issue in the future?
thats really funny how they even started a signature campaign when their website is not even attractive, they wont receive the roi from it
Sorry you couldn't join the campaign. Slots were full  Wink Maybe next time?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

thats really funny how they even started a signature campaign when their website is not even attractive, they wont receive the roi from it
legendary
your website is really cool i played it a lot its a little bit pitty that such great site owner has negative trust on this forum

You are either spamming your post or hasn't check their site. Their site is pretty lame, there are a lot more better site
everyone might think differently, though i have no clue whether he wants to rise his post count or not, i think the website is not bad too

Well the owner and the developers are bad and the website needs to be improved but what do you expect from people who doesn't know how to do math and coding Wink
You're funny and I like you. Do another joke  Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

You are either spamming your post or hasn't check their site. Their site is pretty lame, there are a lot more better site
everyone might think differently, though i have no clue whether he wants to rise his post count or not, i think the website is not bad too

Well the owner and the developers are bad and the website needs to be improved but what do you expect from people who doesn't know how to do math and coding Wink
well i am not trying to defend them i just think that we should appreciate their effort though its just my opinion
Activity: 602

Activity: 658

legendary

Thanks to both of you. Everyone has his own taste, so if you like it, welcome aboard. If you don't, we're not forcing you to play, but you're still welcome Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Activity: 364
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
How is it going now. Traffic back to normal?

Sure... we didn't notice any traffic drop at all.
Activity: 350
Update:
- You can now filter bets by coins, so you can watch for example only litecoin bets Smiley
- Play-money has more faucet levels. Added referral commission.
Thats a good idea!
I like this
lets try your dice Cheesy
Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
How is it going now. Traffic back to normal?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Update:
- You can now filter bets by coins, so you can watch for example only litecoin bets Smiley

Thanks, i like it a lot
legendary
Update:
Jump to: