Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptogene.co Bounty Promotion Program - page 29. (Read 20385 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
August 06, 2017, 12:23:54 AM
Just have a change. Payout will require waves address and not eth address since it is waves token.

I will correct the forms right away and send PM to all already in sheet Tomo about this change.

~Avi

I've joined in social media bounty twitter and facebook, and i use eth address, so i do not need to send my waves address here because wait pm from dev

Only waves address will be paid so please request a change and send me your Waves address.

All the other address request changes will be processed today later

HI.. My waves address is 3P6sCmn9mLdGFMPPUKJ5gvm5UpWhan5kwvd ...
My account is allahabadi... Twitter bounty List no. 122
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
August 05, 2017, 11:49:17 PM
i will   join in bounty facebook and twiiter..
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
August 05, 2017, 11:03:45 PM
Just have a change. Payout will require waves address and not eth address since it is waves token.

I will correct the forms right away and send PM to all already in sheet Tomo about this change.

~Avi

I've joined in social media bounty twitter and facebook, and i use eth address, so i do not need to send my waves address here because wait pm from dev

Only waves address will be paid so please request a change and send me your Waves address.

All the other address request changes will be processed today later
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 09:07:59 PM

~Avi

Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 05, 2017, 07:11:40 PM
I also have an ether address in the spreadsheet.  Can you please replace with my waves.

Thanks
3P62a1TnMDkx2L6cjJNjot6T1o69zPpQRz3
Activity: 336
August 05, 2017, 05:46:15 PM
Hello!

I was also early to the party and gave my Ether address.  Can you please update me.

Thanks

Waves address
3PEA6rVZyFF9kTaV6vif7QKQ9w3DC9ghMr4
Activity: 485
August 05, 2017, 05:41:11 PM
It looks like this project is very good ..
I want to join on facebook and twitter sir ..
and I'm getting updates for his facebook

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
Please change my address to this 3PJAu4VvLryAWGrYjo564jzXnUUg8YQE8GD
Spreedsheet Facebook number 66 and Twitter number 143
Thanks.
legendary
August 05, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

~Avi

I also see the payment changes, Previously wearing ether and changing into waves, Means you will send a message to make that change ..?
Okay, I'll wait for a message from you, is it not Mr. manager Jamal?  Grin

He is offline due to connectivity problems. Otherwise he would have announced it. Anyway me and official Cryptogene Dev confirmed it ourselves.

It was waves token right from the start. We just put it wrong in thread.

Thanks for clarifying sir.
For a while, I got a little confused as to what addy should I use  Grin

Anyways, If the change has to be done. here's my waves addy: 3PLJJwM1ewnpwtQWwnqSurLJdEhwMazMiAL

Also, Filipino Whitepaper for Cryptogene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JFVPKyT8UsRHB5SmkwV0ZlSm8/view?usp=sharing
(I filled the form but it doesn't seem to show up on the spreadsheet so I'll just post it here  Cool )

-Thanks

Great job

It got an entry on spreadsheet . No worries . Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
August 05, 2017, 11:53:08 AM
hi, can you change my address in translation and twitter bounty, i didnt notice that there is need Waves address and send ethereum:D
here is my waves address,ty
3PEgHJjvkFYDv5WN78gCxVASNN3MQzo1FAQ
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
August 05, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

~Avi

I also see the payment changes, Previously wearing ether and changing into waves, Means you will send a message to make that change ..?
Okay, I'll wait for a message from you, is it not Mr. manager Jamal?  Grin

He is offline due to connectivity problems. Otherwise he would have announced it. Anyway me and official Cryptogene Dev confirmed it ourselves.

It was waves token right from the start. We just put it wrong in thread.

Thanks for clarifying sir.
For a while, I got a little confused as to what addy should I use  Grin

Anyways, If the change has to be done. here's my waves addy: 3PLJJwM1ewnpwtQWwnqSurLJdEhwMazMiAL

Also, Filipino Whitepaper for Cryptogene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JFVPKyT8UsRHB5SmkwV0ZlSm8/view?usp=sharing
(I filled the form but it doesn't seem to show up on the spreadsheet so I'll just post it here  Cool )

-Thanks
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 08:03:58 AM
What we really use for address,  Waves or ETH?
On the form said Waves but you noted ETH
My question also in the form it needed waves so i put in waves address but other participants put ETH address and also it is written in the end of the post? What was really the right address to use?

Please, refer to the post above
August 05, 2017, 08:02:16 AM
The ETH address at the end of the post was a mistake by Jamal Azeez. He's currently offline so, he has not been able to correct the mistakes. Cryptogene ICO is waves based. And all payouts will he made with CGT, which is a waves based token. So, what you need is a waves wallet address, not ETH. Hope that's clear now? When Jamal comes online, he'll correct the errors
Activity: 238
August 05, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
My question also in the form it needed waves so i put in waves address but other participants put ETH address and also it is written in the end of the post? What was really the right address to use?
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
August 05, 2017, 06:05:37 AM
How change ETH on Waves Address in spreadsheets?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
August 05, 2017, 05:35:21 AM
August 05, 2017, 03:08:36 AM
A waves wallet address created on waveswallet.io
Newbie here. Can I ask what is the "waves address"? Is it my address in waves wallet or any ETH compatible wallets?
Thank you in advance
Activity: 266
August 05, 2017, 02:29:27 AM
Newbie here. Can I ask what is the "waves address"? Is it my address in waves wallet or any ETH compatible wallets?
Thank you in advance
Activity: 476
August 05, 2017, 02:22:51 AM
I want join with facebook and twitter campaign, But still there is no link for facebook page. I hope so soon management teams well add in campaign. good luck
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: