Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoGo - page 2. (Read 181 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:19:46 PM
Since it is new, it will be hard to comment on this game. Plus it will be better to see the reviews from the gamers instead, because they have the right equipment to support these games in order to play.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
Augmented reality games-it's interesting and exciting. Using CryptoGo you can earn coins while playing! Great features! I look forward to the project.
Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
Last year I will try some games but these are appeared as scam at last and I was lost my wallet. Now I am afraid about games. How I define a game as trusted?
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
Yes I am waiting for this game. I think it will be so exciting because communicate with new people, deal with real money seams to be very interesting. So I think its very interesting from cryptassist platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
August 06, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
unfortunately I can't consider it in the game that you mean, because I tried to enter the link site that you provided but my internet connection does not support to enter, hopefully you succeed
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
Are you ready for the most innovative and exciting game of 2018?
Meet new people, have fun, earn real money! Yes friends, we are talking about the amazing augmented virtual reality game, CryptoGo, available on the Cryptassist platform! You will be able to explore cities and venues to search for all kinds of coins, including special appearances by Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin!
What are you waiting for? Get your phones out, join the Cryptassist family and start earning crypto❗ ➡️ www.cryptassist.io
Pages:
Jump to: