Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptohomepages.com - The Ultimate Link Directory For Crypto, AI and Web Tools - page 2. (Read 324 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I think you should move this topic to Project Development section or Service Announcements board.
Beginners & Help section is usually being used for asking question and not for presenting new services.

I have few suggestions for cryptohomepages website:

- Add more hardware wallets like Passport, Bitbox, Coldacard, Onekey, Coolwallet, Blockstream Jade, Satochip, etc.  (Find full list here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/velika-lista-hardverski-novanici-80-5285324)
- Add more Bitcoin related services and wallets, for example I can't fine Electrum or Sparrow wallet.
- Add Bitcoin forums like Bitcointalk and others.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 21
Could anyone please confirm if someone else is also experiencing this bug where marking tags and removing them stretches out the link outlay?

I asked help from support, but they said they couldn't replicate this bug and sent me this video

https://imgur.com/kauR90Q

If someone could please confirm that their outlay doesn't get stretched out, then this would be super!
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 21

Problem:

Crypto has come a long way in the last few years and keeping up with all the available tools can be difficult even for the most organized individuals. In the past, I've been able to use my browser bookmarks bar for easy navigation between different crypto platforms, but with each new blockchain, my bookmark bar has become more and more congested.

Because I've been mostly been living off profits from crypto since 2017, it has kind of put me in a comfort zone where learning new skills and being productive has not been necessary to thrive financially, I've lost great deal of time not learning any new real skills. Fortunately 2023 Brought along artificial intelligence and ChatGPT that enabled asking questions and getting expert answers about any technical venture for a complete dummie like myself. Therefore I decided to learn website creation and create useful link directory available for everyone. During the process of creating this website, I have explored, learned about and evaluated thousands of websites and selected only the best in each category. I have currently written 25 product reviews in 5 articles and learned about the mechanics of SEO and will continue to do so as this website will never be fully completed as long as crypto ecosystem keeps evolving.

Solution:

Current Features:

• Ultimate link directory to save space in your browser bookmark bar
  • Easily find trusted utility platforms for most popular blockchains
  • Conveniently filter out the utility you are looking for using the tag filters
  • Click on the INFO button of each link to see further information and its corresponding links to social media and services
  • Discover awesome research platforms to improve your DYOR game
  • Explore best available artificial intelligence platforms
  • At the time of writing, there are 25 product reviews to read
  • If your platform is already listed or you have awesome platform that is not yet listed, I'd gladly list it and write dedicated product review article in exchange for shoutout on your platform social media

Future Plans:

1. Completing and continuing to keep up-to-date the artificial intelligence link page
2. Creating page for useful free browser tools and extensions that will improve creative work and save money and time for content creators and internet users.
3. Adding couple of new categories for top tier unbiased content creators and miscellaneous platforms that currently doesn't fit in anywhere.
4. Creating dedicated page for each top blockchain such as:

• Ethereum
  • Binance Smart Chain
  • Polygon
  • Solana
  • Cardano
  • Algorand
  • Avalanche
  • Fantom
  • Arbitrum
  • Optimism
  • Polkadot
  • Kusama

And other new upper-coming blockchains that will be gaining adoption and activity.

Marketing and monetization:

1. I'm planning to start contacting all the listed platforms to offer them dedicated product reviews in exchange for shoutout on twitter.
2. There are currently about 10 affiliate links in the whole mix.
3. Maybe will offer advertisement options in the future.

If you found this website useful, then please consider following its progress on twitter: https://twitter.com/C_Homepages_com
Pages:
Jump to: