Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptokitty - page 5. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 02:18:06 PM
Before the launch of cryptokitty ethereum developers would have make sure that the system is strong enough to withstand mulitply transaction that will be generated by the game.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Время-де
December 07, 2017, 02:07:51 PM
We released an article, about Cryptokitty http://blog.doverie.click/chto-takoe-cryptokitty/. Welcome to the blog, discuss the news in the comments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
December 07, 2017, 12:20:47 PM
I just saw a rumor about this cryptotokitty, many say that Etherscan to be made up by this one token.

Then I tried to see the website, I see there is something that makes me interested in this project. Where the concept they have is very different from project projects that I have ever followed before.

maybe if there used to be tamagochi if you all know, this could be a revolution of tamagochi.Saya think that this project will be big in the future
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
December 07, 2017, 11:55:54 AM
wait till crypto-puppies come along........... Grin Grin Grin

This was I supposed to say which if a certain trend is booming then expect it would really be followed by similar concept but on a different name.

This stuff just needs to stop. Ethereum's network is overloaded.. this isn't good

Ethereum network will explode in no time,  before  the day those  kitties started, ethereum is good until cryptokitties was  officialy launched ,problem has now started.And because of this cryptokitties some traders are pissed of they cant send and withdraw thier tokens .

It do really sucks since ive been trading actively on erc20 tokens which the network is so overloaded when Cryptokitty thing did enter this market.

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 11:17:56 AM
wait till crypto-puppies come along........... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
December 07, 2017, 10:13:13 AM
This stuff just needs to stop. Ethereum's network is overloaded.. this isn't good

Ethereum network will explode in no time,  before  the day those  kitties started, ethereum is good until cryptokitties was  officialy launched ,problem has now started.And because of this cryptokitties some traders are pissed of they cant send and withdraw thier tokens .
Activity: 98
https://boscoin.io
December 07, 2017, 09:41:25 AM
I'm pretty sure this is just hype and things will go back to normal again in some days.
Though, it's interesting to see what the Ethereum devs are about to do to solve the scaling problem. If ETH wants to become a global Player, it's now time to find a solution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
I guess it's just a fad since the game is quite boring and players just got interested to have it to trade ,breed then sell in high price.Though it takes the world by storm,for me it's not so interesting game and a threat to ethereum network.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:46:36 AM
Activity: 308
December 07, 2017, 04:49:53 AM
I think cryptokitty will not get on the bright future that is coming. In addition to the devotees are not much, cryptokitty tend to be very low in value and levels of foreign
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 04:33:10 AM
This is the third thread I'm seeing regarding cryptokitty. It's most definitely just a fad just like pokemon and other games that were big for a while and then died down eventually.
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 04:16:10 AM
Its a cute game i supposed but nothing different from other games connected with bitcoin, but the main problem is that the huge traffic its cause in the ethreum network which slow down a lot of transaction ever since it came live and now transaction has been canceled because the network is not moving at all.
Activity: 490
December 07, 2017, 03:58:05 AM
It is alarming that if the capacity of projects is increased by eth, the network itself falls. Buterin needs to solve the problem more quickly or he will lose capitalization
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 03:22:58 AM
And this is only the beginning ...
Soon there will be dozens of similar projects, and then the problems will be much more serious
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 09:27:58 PM
This kittens will destroy ethereum in no time, pending transactions is one thing why eth users are mad.
Hopefully vitalik will make a move before eth price will go down deep.
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
December 06, 2017, 07:16:12 PM
iam hate cryptokitty,
etherum network is problem because cryptokitty
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

could you add original link to that tnx
https://www.cryptokitties.co
That is the link to the game that almost crippled the Ethereum network. It is really making some waves right now, so until it tends to start looking like a Fad, I won't mind paying some attention.
so the problem in ethereum right now because this game? there are to many pending transaction in ethereum network. this game is very booming right now, there to many people playing this game, i think thats why ethereum network have problem because this game based on ethereum network.
this information is perceived as advertising games or as a warning against the support of this project? if the render was built on the basis of the etherium, is it possible that the developers themselves are like this type of project and therefore there is nothing to worry about?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

That is the link to the game that almost crippled the Ethereum network. It is really making some waves right now, so until it tends to start looking like a Fad, I won't mind paying some attention.
so the problem in ethereum right now because this game? there are to many pending transaction in ethereum network. this game is very booming right now, there to many people playing this game, i think thats why ethereum network have problem because this game based on ethereum network.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 06, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

Activity: 430
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 08:59:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: