Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptolayaway here for your mining needs! - page 4. (Read 6035 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
As an additional thank you to our customers we have added a BTC faucet http://cryptolayaway.com/btc/
Speaking of new products.... http://cryptolayaway.com/wp/product/mini-pcstick-win8-1-os/ Hope everyone enjoys Smiley
I found this thread via the cpig website. Are you one of the professors, scientists, engineers, or technology experts that make up that group? Which one?

Also should be no mention of this thread on their site. We haven't spoken with Garza since that site went up.... ( Can't get our name removed either )
I found this thread via the cpig website. Are you one of the professors, scientists, engineers, or technology experts that make up that group? Which one?

Neither we are ppl that invested in the scammer Garza. Originally we approached him for funding or some stock of their miners from their data center. Our site was supposed to be a smaller version of coin stand to help investors get some kickback from their Paycoins. Garza agreed to support us and after months of delay that website was his "idea" of supporting our cause. As most know here nothing ever came of that website besides more ways of Garza to scam ppl.

We our self's are regular investors of alt coins and home miners like you. Unfortunately I spend ( Wasted ) a year almost of wasting investments into GAW, Zencloud and than the preceding Paycoin.

The best part of everything we gained with investing into Paycoin was meeting and growing with our fellow members and growing to be a community. With that being said we decided to push forward and try to create a store and place to help our community. The store isn't fully what we wanted it to be as we never got funding. Instead we are continually working on purchasing more store and growing our store items.

If you wanted to question others about our motives and integrity we are mainly located on Hashclub https://hashclub.org/topic/496/crypto-layaway-needs-your-help . Please pop in its a very open forum and geared towards every coin in crypto. I'm https://hashclub.org/user/apmapm12
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Our payment options have also been updated at the top of the ann.

so this is miner store right?
is the store support international shipping or not?

Yes we are a miner/misc store we are continually adding items as well as categories.
Currently it's only auto for the USA. We can do manual orders to ship international u just have to contact support.

interesting to buy it Smiley
im not from USA i want to buy near from my place in my country

I've come into some s5 that are located in the eu if u are interested?
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
please tell me the rate to the netherlands, before I leave my axact address Smiley

Shipping seems quite costly to where you are... But with a generic search your cheapest option seems. When we have all your info we may be able to get that rate down. Also will try Check with my shipper to see if we can't fit all of this in a med box which should knock the price down some. http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10298&m=6&p=10&o=0&dpb=0&mdt=2015/06/22%2008:00&dvi=80

Priority Mail International®More info about Priority Mail International®
Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"
6 - 10 business days to many major markets1,2
$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Very sorry, but as expected from the us it will cost more on shipping than the actual hardware. Also there's a chance I have to pay VAT, so sorry, not a viable option Sad

Thank you for giving us a try we hope to have better options for shipping outside the USA soon.

Please notify when you do! I will order alot of scrypt machines, for mining and museum purposes Wink
please tell me the rate to the netherlands, before I leave my axact address Smiley

Shipping seems quite costly to where you are... But with a generic search your cheapest option seems. When we have all your info we may be able to get that rate down. Also will try Check with my shipper to see if we can't fit all of this in a med box which should knock the price down some. http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10298&m=6&p=10&o=0&dpb=0&mdt=2015/06/22%2008:00&dvi=80

$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Very sorry, but as expected from the us it will cost more on shipping than the actual hardware. Also there's a chance I have to pay VAT, so sorry, not a viable option Sad

Thank you for giving us a try we hope to have better options for shipping outside the USA soon.

Yes we are a miner/misc store we are continually adding items as well as categories.
Currently it's only auto for the USA. We can do manual orders to ship international u just have to contact support.

I can definitely understand wanting to purchase equipment from within your own country. We are working on ways to offer better shipping rates so please keep an eye on us Smiley
legendary

$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

Miner sale is ending this Thursday!

$66.15 cash
$57.55 online price

Please pardon me for one min while I calculate shipping for u.
legendary
For a website you have some decent prices, yet no shipping outside US!? Sad

Is there any chance of changing this to include the EU?

Yes in the future our shipping options will be changing. We can ship to the EU just would have to do a manual order untill we get world wide shipping options added into the site

Product   Price   Quantity   Total
antminer-u2   Antminer U2   $5.00   

$5.00
fury2   Gaw Miners Fury   $25.00   

$25.00
Grid Seed   Gridseed Orb   $15.00   

$15.00
usb miner   ASIC Miner Block Erupter USB Bitcoin   $4.50   

$4.50

I want to order these, how muc will shipping to the netherlands cost Smiley
Please pm me ur shipping info.
legendary

Yes in the future our shipping options will be changing. We can ship to the EU just would have to do a manual order untill we get world wide shipping options added into the site

Product   Price   Quantity   Total
antminer-u2   Antminer U2   $5.00   

$5.00
fury2   Gaw Miners Fury   $25.00   

$25.00
Grid Seed   Gridseed Orb   $15.00   

$15.00
usb miner   ASIC Miner Block Erupter USB Bitcoin   $4.50   

$4.50

I want to order these, how muc will shipping to the netherlands cost Smiley

legendary

whether any product you are selling, you proceed with the instructions that you created yourself? because usually instructions that come from the company is quite difficult to understand!

I'm sorry i don't know what u mean? We assist our customer with set up if required, Always happy to steer our customers to the most current tutorial and walk through it. If that's what u mean of course?
Pages:
Jump to: