Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOLEVELS win 110% up to 6704%, 6 BTC in! - page 3. (Read 3280 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I admin. I have a problem with my two active investments : #14 and #31

They disappear from my portfolio, and i see them only, by the search tab. I cant manage the update of levels. Undecided

Please see this and fix it.

Regards

Ok, I am going to check it! thansk for reporting
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I admin. I have a problem with my two active investments : #14 and #31

They disappear from my portfolio, and i see them only, by the search tab. I cant manage the update of levels. Undecided

Please see this and fix it.

Regards
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
only blokchain?HuhHuh?how to invest guys
Build your best strategies at CRYPTOLEVELS!

Check the times and think that when one investment expires, the earned amount is distributed to active investments.

On each LEVELS you have much time to complete it.

So one investment can lose all, and next one have a big win. Many possible outcomes!
After few hours:

40 Investments, 2.8 BTC in!

best win until now: 240%!
Only few minutes left for game start!
is it me or the % are super higher avery dayon the ponzies... 6704% Huh jeje

well, thats because you win between 110% and 200% multiplied by 10 times. That's what gives the exact 6704%, but of course to reach that amount is very difficult!
Merit: 100
Do you think cryptoschain.com is a failure?
Certainly no way to revive the site imo, you just cannot leave it to fade and die.

What will happen to all the funding that was invested there?
I just seen an ad for this new place.

I am thinking best way to give it a second life, or how to proceed with current investments. I will try to update it soon.

yeah man I mean wtf you make a ponzi, it struggles after people have invested, you will try and find some time for it sometime soon and in the meantime you set up  new ponzi and advertise on the same board. Who would invest in your new site after the practice and care you gave your old one (gave up on it leaving people in minus) and then you set up and new one. A way to give it second life would be to spend time giving it a second life not give a new ponzi new life. very strange
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
is it me or the % are super higher avery dayon the ponzies... 6704% Huh jeje
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Certainly no way to revive the site imo, you just cannot leave it to fade and die.

I am thinking best way to give it a second life, or how to proceed with current investments. I will try to update it soon.

Good, please get it back to normal somehow.
I got no time to invest right now, just lost 0.0048 BTC to BitOBits.biz may not seem much to others, but is to me.

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

dont play here....if u want something like this multycryptos have it ady...and its more save there
why people cant invest to it if its not a scam? its always good to have a variety

yes, I think at least I have prove that I am not an scammer.

I see that cryposchain is quite slow and I tried to create something better. This game is more risky, because if you don't get the target at time you lose. while cryptoschain has not limit of time.

Both games use same script and similar layout but are very different when you play them.
dont play here....if u want something like this multycryptos have it ady...and its more save there
why people cant invest to it if its not a scam? its always good to have a variety

Well considering this is his second site he has made while is other ponzi is struggling you would think that would ring alarm bells
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Don't think i will invest here cannot get anything back from your other site.
www.cryptoschain.com

That's why I create a more dynamic game!

I am going to still improve cryptoschain, hopping more investors will come.

You will get no commendations here I assume for making a new site before perfecting your other site people have money in. Fair play for owning up to it though
www.cryptoschain.com

That's why I create a more dynamic game!

I am going to still improve cryptoschain, hopping more investors will come.
how to invest ?

Game still not active, will start in 48 hours
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
www.cryptoschain.com

Pages:
Jump to: