Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket 2019 - page 3. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 01:59:42 AM
New year and new hope with bitcoin or altcoin price will be on higher price, we have tired and bored how bitcoin and altcoin at lower price last year, always have chance bitcoin and crypto could be on the top price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
January 12, 2019, 01:58:37 AM
Nice speculations mr icobench..  I love your site,  this is where I consult the ICO I am joining in. Any plans of creating your own crypto.

Why would they create their own crypto? ICOBench so-called experts are not 'experts' in many ways.

Your website is indeed helpful and this is a good input to avoid scams.

You should read more about ICOBench and how ico reviews site in general works. ICOBench is a platform where almost everyone can vote and judge a project based on their own views. I can name a lot of project with good ratings from ICOBench and other ICO reviews site which at this moment fail to deliver their roadmap, dumped heavily from ICO price and so on. Remember Savedroid?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
January 12, 2019, 01:44:11 AM
Yeah, why is it that they want their own coins as always?

Why not just use bitcoin instead. Or maybe Ethereum could be the next choice. Make it stronger for in the long run it could also benefit you.

Well, they really pull a lot of investors in their ICOs but the fact that it will not stay long still happens.

They are always just good at the start and soon you will find yourself holding dust.
If bitcoin can be used for your service then do it. Do not make it more confusing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 11:32:04 PM
It seems that your view of ICO by using tokens that already exist in the market is good input, and it is possible to reduce dumps. And of course, ICO makers will be more observant by having more potential tokens or coins. Your website is indeed helpful and this is a good input to avoid scams.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
January 11, 2019, 06:43:25 PM

I think that 2019 can be called a trend of STO (security token offering), but this type of crowdfunding will not be positive. To start STO requires significant funds to obtain permits from regulators in different countries. This is a new level of ICO evolution. The trend is such that most likely the classic financial market will take the cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrencies will become part of the classic financial market. But for this it is necessary to clear the crypto market from a variety of low-grade and garbage tokens, exchanges, projects. If you are creating a project, then do not make a new token, use existing coins. I personally support this trend and believe that it is necessary to clear the market. Only the strongest will survive. Today, the crypto market is no longer a place to earn easy money.

I also hope the ICO rating website like yours will not arbitrarily register new projects in the website dashboard, whether or not it is also the same as supporting the coin, right? You should now pay more attention to how this reputation will have an impact on the future development of the ICO.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 06:26:22 PM
Nice speculations mr icobench..  I love your site,  this is where I consult the ICO I am joining in. Any plans of creating your own crypto.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
January 11, 2019, 05:25:32 PM
the crypto market is well enough to give much confidence to every crypto fantic and believer that things are going to be much better as most projects have actually developed their Minimun viable products that will obviously give a good pricing effect on their coins and tokens and that will give a bullish market in the global crypto market even amongst its pairs.
Activity: 204
Merit: 2
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
January 11, 2019, 10:47:46 AM
"This is my first post in 2019.

All last year we saw the fall of the crypto market. What will we see this year? I'll share my thoughts. Last year, regulators from many countries tried to create rules for ICO and cryptocurrency. This significantly influenced the development of the industry.

The market needed changes after the Grand rally at the end of 2017, when a lot of people came to the cryptocurrency sphere. ICO projects appeared like mushrooms after the rain, 99% of them are useless and do not need blockchain and the creation of new cryptocurrencies (tokens and coins). Almost all of these projects thought they could hit the jackpot and easily get tens of millions of dollars after creating the site and white paper. These projects had a negative impact on the development of the market, they did not give a positive ROI for investors who later were disappointed in the ICO market. I can say with confidence that crowdfunding for ICO no longer works and will not work.

I think that 2019 can be called a trend of STO (security token offering), but this type of crowdfunding will not be positive. To start STO requires significant funds to obtain permits from regulators in different countries. This is a new level of ICO evolution. The trend is such that most likely the classic financial market will take the cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrencies will become part of the classic financial market. But for this it is necessary to clear the crypto market from a variety of low-grade and garbage tokens, exchanges, projects. If you are creating a project, then do not make a new token, use existing coins. I personally support this trend and believe that it is necessary to clear the market. Only the strongest will survive. Today, the crypto market is no longer a place to earn easy money.

Many people ask me what will be the bitcoin exchange rate? I think that we will not see X10 bitcoin growth, my forecast is 6000-7000 USD for 1 BTC. The crypto market is still very young and easily subject to manipulation from the outside, Any major player can change the crypto sphere in any direction, because Many companies capitalization more than the entire crypto market." - said Vladimir Nikitin ICObench expert about trends in 2019.

You can find more Experts Opinions in The Bench Blog https://icobench.com/thebench.

Please share your thoughts and leave comments.
Pages:
Jump to: