Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket stagnation - page 3. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 09, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
I think that market is not stagnant it is in consolidation phase and im quite positive that it will break out soon and start a new vertical journey, many people are saying wait for december, personally i feel next 2 months will set the pace for the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
Hey guys, since January fall bitcoin didn’t grow at all. I mean in February it was 7k$ and now too. When do you think it will stop? When will bitcoin finally grow?

It doesn't matter much. If you are in here for the long run you would know that prices will raise. If you've been paying attention many more people know about and are engaging within various communities such as you see much meet ups taking place all over the world where people are being educated about cryptocurrency. There are many bullish news with giant companies coming into space. Looking at how price moved before it seems that at like end of July or in August bearish market takes place and thus continues till end of the year. I expect this to happen now and for us to break new records
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 05:06:33 PM
I believe that in November, December bitcoin will grow rapidly in price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
I'm waiting another crypto pump in the end of 2018 like it was in 2017 but no one knows for sure. All we want another pump but nobody knows when it will happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
June 09, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
No one know dude. I think we just can wait until the price recover. For me, i didn't worry about it because i have plan to invest in long term for 2 years or more and maybe the price already over $20k. I just collecting money from bounty and invest it in Bitcoin for long term.

You are right, I don’t think anyone will know when the market will recover. Let’s be patience and wait. I guess some major good news will help to boost the market. There are some big things coming up such as Nasdaq crypto exchange and coinbase opening to Japanese users.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
No one know dude. I think we just can wait until the price recover. For me, i didn't worry about it because i have plan to invest in long term for 2 years or more and maybe the price already over $20k. I just collecting money from bounty and invest it in Bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
June 09, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
Hey guys, since January fall bitcoin didn’t grow at all. I mean in February it was 7k$ and now too. When do you think it will stop? When will bitcoin finally grow?
Pages:
Jump to: