Pages:
Author

Topic: || cryptomining.farm || BurstCoin Pool || Burstcoin Cloud Mining - page 8. (Read 29452 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
was the profit share due for the 3rd ?

sorry, i'm on holiday (forgot copy script from PC)
will payout on friday

ok perfect

sorry, i'm on holiday (forgot copy script from PC)
will payout on friday
Activity: 476
Hi

I'm a big burst miner ,I love the concept, I am having since yesterday an error

(result,banned,reason too many invalid submission)

what is it mean?

DL

please show screenshot or check your plots files
Anyone buy the contracts that on sale. Am tempted to buy but would like to know if anyone has actually got contracts with them and what the pay ratio is like and frequency of payments to address is also like too.

you mean Mining contract or asset ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi

I'm a big burst miner ,I love the concept, I am having since yesterday an error

(result,banned,reason too many invalid submission)

what is it mean?

DL
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Anyone buy the contracts that on sale. Am tempted to buy but would like to know if anyone has actually got contracts with them and what the pay ratio is like and frequency of payments to address is also like too.
i will manual clear 1 or 2 time / month

because, have high cpu load when clear all miner
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
pool account got 70k+ burst , why is it not paying out ?

My account found a block but i did not get a payout.
update min payout to 400burst
i think if small payout will lose fee free
500miner =500burst fee / time

How about those who left the pool without accumulating 400 burst for payout ? Do the pool do auto payout of all account every 100 blocks ?
payout when account  > 400burst
change clear > 300burst when block found 

So what happen to those who leave the pool but only have 200 burst ? U keep their mined burst and never return it to the owner ?
yes, keep and wait for return

why don't the pool clear all balance every x number of blocks ? Some miner wouldn't return and it's not right to keep their burst.

How about those who left the pool without accumulating 400 burst for payout ? Do the pool do auto payout of all account every 100 blocks ?

So what happen to those who leave the pool but only have 200 burst ? U keep their mined burst and never return it to the owner ?
yes, keep and wait for return

Koko, yes there is a problem. Currently your pool has been mining round 44500 for the last twelve minutes, except that round was solved ater 2 minutes, and other pools are now mining 44504 - we've missed out on mining 3 round so far. I've seen this happen several times while your pool is paying out - it stops updating the block we're on until the payout is complete, resulting in us missing rounds.

H.

Edit: It was round 44513 before your pool got into sync with evryone else - 12 rounds missed.

i will monitor and fix
thanks

update ?

yes, i has fixed
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

Koko, yes there is a problem. Currently your pool has been mining round 44500 for the last twelve minutes, except that round was solved ater 2 minutes, and other pools are now mining 44504 - we've missed out on mining 3 round so far. I've seen this happen several times while your pool is paying out - it stops updating the block we're on until the payout is complete, resulting in us missing rounds.

H.

Edit: It was round 44513 before your pool got into sync with evryone else - 12 rounds missed.

i will monitor and fix
thanks

update ?

H.

i will monitor and fix
thanks
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

H.

Pages:
Jump to: