Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptonex is a scam! BEWARE! - page 2. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 01:29:11 PM
Thanks for the info. I noticed I got 1000 of their tokens on MEW, but I had never participated in the ICO. Anybody else?
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby
September 22, 2017, 05:17:29 AM
I’ll be adding all screenshots of PM’s from the idiots when I’m not on mobile
Activity: 140
Ethereum All The Way Baby
September 22, 2017, 05:13:24 AM
TLDR, Cryptonex issued the CNX token which has ZERO value and never will, now they are panicking because users are trading it on ED and there scam token is being used to scam people!!!

Cryptonex do not understand what the block chain is, if they did they would understand that ANY TOKEN can be listed on ether delta.

Cryptonex  have been paying users to remove posts pointing out issues and asking critical questions.

Cryptonex inboxed me demanding I take the token off my exchange, that’s right they THOUGHT I WAS ETHERDELTA.

Cryptonex then  threatens to publish the messages of them incorrectly assuming I’m the Etherdelta guy unless I delist there token!

I decided to see how stupid they are, and told them I can indeed delist for a 1 ETH fee, which they didn’t like at all.

They continued to assume I am ED and can delist there token and list there own coin on ED ( they lack basic block chain knowledge and understanding which isn’t a good sign)

I will update this post and also link to the reddit thread and other media this is being posted on, with the evidence CNX have been paying to remove posts on BCT and on reddit.

STAY CLEAR OF CNX, ITS A SCAM TOKEN/COIN WORTH NOTHIN WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE FREAKING OUT OVER IT BEING ON EtherDelta
Pages:
Jump to: