Pages:
Author

Topic: - CryptoNinja.co - Tested faucets, airdrops, guides, no ads! - page 3. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Thank you!

I did check out your faucets a while back. I will look at them again and might add them.

Always looking for positive collaborations. I've started doing some spring cleaning with the ads, hopefully it'll eventually lead to a better experience for the visitor. Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Thank you!

I did check out your faucets a while back. I will look at them again and might add them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Have you checked out my faucets? I think they usually come out looking pretty ok when compared to other faucets. After having focused on the script for a long time, it’s time to get the word out. Kemafaucet.com is back with extra everything.  Grin

Btw, love the name of your site. I just wish I had thought of it first.
We've updated our giveaways page (this happens often) and added some new airdrops, plus some are ending soon, so don't miss out!

https://CryptoNinja.co/giveaways
We've updated our guides as well as added a new page of faucets including Stellar Lumens, Reddcoin and NXT.
Hello,

We are working every day to make it easier for people to claim free Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. CryptoNinja.co is a fully secure and encrypted site that runs with no ads, no coinhive mining and utilizes a supercache to deliver lightweight pages at lightning fast speeds.

We only list the best faucets with confirmed payouts for both CoinPot.co and FaucetHub.io. We test daily so you know that you wont be wasting your time with an outdated faucet list.

We have a great page for airdrops, contests and other giveaways where you can easily claim free crypto. Again we only list the best airdrops so you don't waste tour time with the crappy ones.

There are guides for beginners as well as people interested in trading, staking and cloud mining and we are working on more.

Stop in and take a look. I am sure you will find something you like.

Thanks for looking,

https://CryptoNinja.co
Pages:
Jump to: