Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptonites - A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY for Women, em. markets and Africa - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
It's great seeing women in this crypto space. I have severally try to teach my wife and niece about cryptocurrency, they think am playing for not have made much as I have loss. I have thought hundreds of persons how to use luno exchange to sell/sell and trade bitcoin for free. I have never collected a dime from any mortal and I keep teaching many, I hope my pay day will come some day. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I don't see why people are so amaze when women are earning in crypto?
Why would they be amazed about it ? crypto is for everyone to use it is not just for a man there is no gender require for crypto right ,
So why is it so big of a deal when women enters crypto?
It is true it would help a lot specially for those who have child and only at their house it could give them extra money .
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
It's great to see that more women find jobs in the cryptocurrency world. I agree with the statement that females are needed for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. We can't have an industry where it's mostly men who build blockchains.
Africa is a continent where a lot of people don't have access to banks, so cryptocurrency can be huge there in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Well, I always agree for crypto adoption in any part of this world. They don't need to care about bear market because it's a normal condition. With the growth of adoption, especially by female, would easily turn the bear into a bull. From country side, I do believe that crypto will help them much especially for a poor country with bad financial structure. Crypto will bring more structured system with undoubted transparency, this will slightly help a country to get out of financial trouble. Oh, no.. it's not just stop on financial aspect, but also every other aspect like environment quality, public facility, health and many more. But yeah, expanding business on a emerging market is actually hard for most company, they need to use the most compliant approach in order to get positive responses.

I laugh when the host looked very amazed while Maria told that 30% of their workers are female, lol
30% is not that big percentage tho. Also, in my opinion, conquering emerging markets is not that hard for a company which was built on developing country. They absolutely know what to do, how to conquer the market.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Cryptonites - "A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY" for Women, Emerging markets and Africa

Welcome back for episode 2 with the lovely Maria Woncisz from Luno. In this episode, we will answer some very critical questions to bring light to new angles and perspectives. 

Are we OVERemphasizing the institutional players in Crypto and UNDERemphasizing emerging markets in Africa, Asia, and South America? Although institutional players will help accelerate growth, let's take a step back and remember the ones who WERE and still ARE pushing crypto adoption REGARDLESS of bear markets : ) Do you agree or disagree? Let us know your angle in the comments section below!

(click on the picture to be redirected to the youtube video)
Pages:
Jump to: